The POAS journey! Come join us!

They are good here but have way too many patients...and never get back with you. Then you call to get an appt and they can see you in like 2 months...so my FS appt is before that :( I give up really til then. I am ok with it I've cried all day long. Something just doesn't feel right this time....I'm cramping so bad for a week and still not bleeding just wish it'd come on...its not where I normally cramp this is right around my belly button just a sharp pain...then goes away....and my lower back has killed me since right before I got the positive test...thats what makes me think its something going on....I am gonna call back tomorrow and tell her how crabby I am being my mom took the kids with her tonight to let me try and relax I've been so uptight :(

I doubt they would do anything...for goodness sakes the hospital here burnt a ladies face so bad the other day she had to go to AL to a burn treatment trauma center...I DONT TRUST THEM lol...can ya blame me? I'm okay now feeling normal not feeling like AF or anything...I'm sure she'll be here tomorrow or so with a vengence :) I just wish she'd come on so I could stop moping around :(

Can't wait to see your next test Amber :) Muahhhhz :)

Just took these a few minutes ago. Thought maybe I saw faint lines. could be crazy though. Lol

Attachments

• IMG_20111208_234127_edit0.jpg
    IMG_20111208_234127_edit0.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 44
Noooo your not crazy Amber I see them on both!!! :) FX and tons of PRAYERS!

i dont really see anything amber... but it looks blurry when i blow it up so that may be why

Here are my tests from this morning. :bfn: :growlmad:I'm really ready to see a positive ANY DAY NOW!!! O well, guess it could just be to early since I don't know where I am this cycle.

Attachments

• BFN.jpg
    BFN.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 38
Tested with another frer even though I know I shouldn't have. I just couldn't help myself! :haha: I swear up and down there is a faint line IRL but I don't think I see it in the picture. Guess that's all part of the crazy POAS game.:dohh: Anyone want to confirm that I'm just a crazy psycho hpt lady?

Terrible picture, I know. That's my camera phone for you.:flower:

Attachments

• IMG_20111210_185241_edit0.jpg
    IMG_20111210_185241_edit0.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 40
Emmm I see a faint line on it ohhhhhhhh man o man!! I SWEAR I DO!!! I had my temp drop and no :witch: anyone had this happen??? I am so confused last week I was cramping so bad I swear AF woulda got me then...and now shes a no show....I'm sure tomorrow she'll be right here when I wake up LOL

Amber ur no crazy hpt tester I see a line faint yes but I'm on my fone and I see one fx for u chic xxxx
Afm no Af I've decided to give up trying until the new yr its too much heartache and its making me crazy on a plus note I have fs appt in Feb hopefully next 2months will fly by xx

I see a line!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20111210_185241_edit0.jpg
    IMG_20111210_185241_edit0.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 11
hi guys hope ur ok so i decided to poas and here are pics xx

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic4.jpg

i think i have line eye xlol

No news here. I tested this morning with 3 different cheap tests. The strip i though was something faint. The 88 cent wal mart test was negative. And the cheapy cassette test I bought online had a faint line. I'm not sure what the deal is. I'm going to get a few $ tree tests and possibly a frer later. I'm not very optimistic at this point.

O well though. Can't let it bring me down. :thumbup:

Awwww Amber...I just know we are gonna be pregger soon and at the same time...no way otherwise :) ohhh and Nikki has a :bfp: after all her battle of PCOS I'm so happy for her :) We can hopefully and PRAYING be all bump buddies :) MUAHHHHZ :)

I have been getting thes faint lines on these tests since last night. I'm guessing they are evaps since I havent gotten any lines on any other cheapy tests. Terrible huh? The bottom test is NOT from me. It's from soda...lol Just wanted to be able to compare!

Attachments

• IMG_20111213_133959_edit0.jpg
    IMG_20111213_133959_edit0.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 22

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe