The POAS journey! Come join us!

Thanks hun. I appreciate the tweak. :) I'm not sure what dpo I am. I haven't ben keeping track like I should be. Lol

I tested again a minute ago BUT I guess I shouldn't have. I have been drinking lots of water and I didn't hold long at all. I "think" there is a faint line, however I know for a fact I suffer from line eye disease, so the line probably isn't really there. :rofl:

Testing will commence tomorrow. Yay! lol (WOW....I am such an addict!) :blush:

I always see lines on her tests LOL shes like me we make lines haha...no matter what we sometimes pee on!! LMFAOOOOO!!! I'm stalking Amber :) I PRAY TO GOD you get it this time.....so you can give me HOPE LOL

Hi guys sorry ive been awol.
Amber i see lines fx for you hunni xxxx
I finally found out why ive been so poorly its because ive become lactose intolerant eughhh so im currently cd42 and no sign of af so took hpt and :bfn: didnt think i was lucky enough to get more than 1 28 day cycle ive decided im giving up trying for a while my head is all over the place at the moment and im feeling very down and emotional i have a fs appt on 20th feb yes i was right ladies my appt has been changed again. I may come off here for a while if i decide to do this please know you are all in my thoughts at all times i just need time to get my self together im feeling completely unwomanly now sorry if that sounds stupid and i know that some of you know exactly how i feel ive kept going for the sake of it and now i need to say it i cant seem to do the most natural thing a woman can do :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: sorry guys ive just had enough now i havent made a decision about signing off here yet but i will keep u posted as soon as i have made a decision i will let you know xxx
Love to you all xxx

As of midnight I am 13 dpo, and swear my eyes are playing tricks on me.. Wondering if i am making up shadows just to pacify myself!! haha.. Amber hun, that is a def def line.. I sure hope you get nice progression and go on to have a little one!!

Good luck hun!

As of midnight I am 13 dpo, and swear my eyes are playing tricks on me.. Wondering if i am making up shadows just to pacify myself!! haha.. Amber hun, that is a def def line.. I sure hope you get nice progression and go on to have a little one!!

Good luck hun!

pics pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee xxxxx

So here is my most recent test. Taken this morning with FMU...thinking :bfn: booo! I guess it's possible I could be testing to early. I have no idea where I am in my cycle. I was getting EWCM around cycle day 9 and 99% of time time I ovulate the day after I get it. So taking a guess maybe around 9 dpo? I'm at least 5...so between 5-9 dpo. I wish I had the energy to continue keeping track of my cycles. That would be helpful...but my "Go To POWER" is all gone for that...lol kwim?

Attachments

• IMG_20111208_092006_edit0.jpg
    IMG_20111208_092006_edit0.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 26
I tweaked for you and I can definitely see something.

Attachments

• IMG_20111208_092006_edit0.jpg
    IMG_20111208_092006_edit0.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 8
I know, me too! Faint lines don't mean anything to me anymore...(Who am I kidding? I still get a bit excited! lol) I just know not to trust any test UNLESS the line is obviously dark. :winkwink:

...and even when they are dark at times....you can't trust them either :cry: With all those so dark then all went so negative the next day....I cant stop thinking about whether it was chemical or not :( and my doctor hasn't called back and I've waited two days now :(

Attachments

• DEAR.jpg
    DEAR.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 84
  • DEAR2.jpg
    DEAR2.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 84
Those were from 7 and 8 dpo....its all gone and done with now all negatives on about 100 more tests from the same batch of tests....

I talked to the nurse yesterday and she said she couldn't answer my question about the fertility drugs I wanted the doc would have to and she would have her call me this morning. I never got a phone call back and called again to leave word and again no phone call. I hate having on base military docs I wish I lived far enough away from base I could go offbase without an issue. We live 1 mile in the vecinity that they make you go to the MTF :( grrrr

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->