The POAS journey! Come join us!

Hey ladies,

Not a good update from me. I went into a hospital yesterday after another bleed over the weekend, My BP was 200. I had alot of blood taken and a cannular in my arm i spent the day in A&E and they couldnt do anything for the baby. I now have another angel. I don't know how i can carry on with life at the moment.

I don't know what else i can say.

awww hunni im so sorry sending u lots of :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Amber how r u doin hun ???
Andrea gd news on ya referral xx

Afm still have headache and nausea been to dr's this morning and she did my bp whic was 113/80 so gd checked my eyes all gd there, she asked when lmp was i sed 28/10/2011 then asked if i was actively ttc so i explained i was so she has given me more tablets to help with the nausea however im not allowed to take them untill i can rule out pregnancy i explained i rarely have 28 day cycles due to my pcos to which she replied it cud be too early to test so im still no wiser on whats going on x arghhhh i hate my body right now x:cry::cry::cry:

ok so today im cd29 no sign of AF still have headache and nausea wish i knew what was going on grrrr

And....here we go again...

wow andrea get :sex: hope this cycle is it for u hunni xx
afm still no sign of :witch: still have headaches and nausea eughhhh i hate feelin like this not knowing obviously i dont want to test yet incase im testing too early and get :bfn:. i hope :af: stays away and i get my :bfp: i have nausea tablets from the dr but im not allowed to take them untill i can confirm or rule pregnancy arghhhhhh i did ask if they could do a pregnancy test or blood test and they sed nope i need to go to them when i get a :bfp: and then they will confirm.
Right now i just want to :cry::cry::cry::cry: can someone please look at my charts and tell me what u think x

awwww I completely know the feeling. I've had so much going on I just hope we get to BD enough to catch the eggy....I'm kinda feeling it wont happen this month. Then yesterday I'm sure you read my fb status....it was a HORRIBLE, TERRIBLE, NO GOOD, VERY BAD DAY :( I couldn't say this more but my in laws crushed my heart and ripped it out and stomped all over it. SO I AM DONE WITH THEM FOREVER!

awwww I completely know the feeling. I've had so much going on I just hope we get to BD enough to catch the eggy....I'm kinda feeling it wont happen this month. Then yesterday I'm sure you read my fb status....it was a HORRIBLE, TERRIBLE, NO GOOD, VERY BAD DAY :( I couldn't say this more but my in laws crushed my heart and ripped it out and stomped all over it. SO I AM DONE WITH THEM FOREVER!

i did i cant believe people interfere where it doesnt concern them i would of said something back hunni

Awe Zoie... IM SO SORRY!!! In april i lost multiples (3 for sure maybe 4) at 6 weeks.. and i know how devistating it is :( I also lost our first born at 34 weeks due to a true knot in his cord.. and i can tell u that i know that no matter what stage ur loos is at its still terrible and devistating. IT WILL HAPPEN FOR YOU!!!!!!!

On an off note tho.. i had a dream that my water broke (didnt think it was a dream tho lol) Sat up and felt all over myself and the bed and it was dry *phew* lol these dreams r kiling me... and with the time when our son died coming ever closer (23 weeks now) im getting more and more nervious and anxious >< i know its just me worrying.. but i feel like i worry 1000000x more then the average person after losing our other son. Hope Gauge keeps growing and stays in there and comes out screaming :)

So I looked for a good deal on tests for this coming up cycle. I found 50 cassette tests and 100 hcg strips for about $30. I WILL be testing like a crazy maniac :wacko::haha:

I'm not keeping tract of my cycle so I'm clueless as to where I am but I know for sure I'm on cycle day 16... tests coming soon! lol

Everyone keeps asking what i want for my birthday (its Friday btw) and Christmas but I don't want anything I'm pregnant that's all I wanted. I've been so emotional lately missing my baby Kyle I can't stop thinking about that day. I can't vent to anyone cause they just think I'm hormonal I'm so depressed.

awwwww :( so sorry sweetie I just commented you on fb.....breaks my heart for you :(.....I am a hormonal wreck lately to :( just depressed I lost a baby xmas day and since then I don't really admire Christmastime like I should :( its rough. I just can't wait another year to have another I think I'm to the end of my rope if the FS can't get me pregnant I give up I'm tired of trying and trying and NOTHING works....not softcups, not vitamins, not pre seed, not anything lol.....OK I am being a bummer...I'll shup now LOL....just venting I suppose. Praying for you Amber come on girl get that eggy!

I understand I felt to over ttc and I guess once I was so low that's when it happened I thought I would never have another baby to call my own. I'm sure kyle Put in a good word upstairs.

awww.....I just thought in 2 years time I'd at least see ONE :bfp: but nope nada zip :( boooooo! :( :cry:

Rosa you can vent here anytime.we are always here for you! We dont think youre hormonal hun. We know you are. You crazy hormonal woman you! Lol just kidding:haha:

so I tested this morning. I'm sure I'm testing to early BUT when you're addicted I guess it happens! Lol

Attachments

• IMG_20111206_094252_edit0.jpg
    IMG_20111206_094252_edit0.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20111206_094908_edit0.jpg
    IMG_20111206_094908_edit0.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_20111206_094908.jpg
    IMG_20111206_094908.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 11
Im sorry your feeling down rosa :hugs: we are all here to hear any rants you want to have :hugs:

Im also feeling a bit depressed, not really looking forward to christmas but trying not to be a scrouge! I had a positive OPK around 10 days ago, i wasnt sure if it were possible so soon after MC but my levels were back to normal by then so my opk wasnt picking up and left over hcg, Did a hpt this morning

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7035/6465545843_892c2493cf.jpg

These Hpts are rubbish though i had a bfp on a digi and these ICs looked like that one, im just using them up now really trying to feed my poasa.

hope you all well x

Hey Chika, I tweaked your test and it look positive to me, and it looks pink too, what dpo are you?

https://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd410/maureenm11/555-2-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->