The POAS journey! Come join us!

Crazy how a BFP brings everyone out! I miss the excitement! Congrats again hon!

i have been stalking her on youtube waiting for her bfp ugh and i cant check bnb till i get home from work yay yay yay yay

Thank you ladies for all your support! I just hope I don't wake up and have all be a dream, it does NOT feel real! Is that normal? I'm still expecting AF in a few days. lol

yea its normal i still feel like im going to wake up and it would have all been a dream it's because we tried for so long and so hard heck we have already been talking about baby number 3 lol

Here are the tests from about 30 minutes ago. Hubby knows. I wrapped up the frer in a box and said it was a "Christmas present". I told him it was just an old gift I forgot to give him last year. He TOTALLY fell for it. And of course he didn't want to wait to open it (neither did I!) I got it all on video I will post it on youtube. LOVE it :)

Attachments

• frer!!.jpg
    frer!!.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 46
CONGRATS AMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've been stalking a lot of you for a while :blush: because I had a hard time coming back on after the mc in June but I want to be happy for you and all of you wonderful other supportive ladies out there!

your tests are already darkening!!!!
YAY!

Guess there is no question!! :happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_20111214_213931.jpg
    IMG_20111214_213931.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 6
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beautiful DIGI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!

And to the ladies who are interested, I posted the video of hubby on youtube. :winkwink:

Amber I cried watching the Vlog.....omg I am so happy for you sweetie I wish I could just give you a HUGE real life hug :) MUAHHHHZ :) Oh and I told you that digi would work I knew that one too LOL :)

"are you sure its not fake" LOL That's great! So sweet!

BTW who drinks wine coolers anymore? LOL My hubby thought that was the funniest part LOL The the girls know?

Awwww!!!!! Yayayayayayaya!!! Congrats Amber!!!! Tried to get on here last night and bnb didnt work for me!! But yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->