The POAS journey! Come join us!

Here are my most recent tests. Love that the line is getting dark enough to see WITHOUT squinting. lol

Be aware! I am STILL addicted to POAS so don't view this thread if you don't wanna see pee sticks. LOL :rofl:

It's funny the Answer test is actually a bit darker than the frer....crazy.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::dance::dance::dance::dance::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: YEY AMBER WE CAN BE BUMP BUDDIES SORRY FOR CAPS IM SOOOOO EXCITED LOL WELL I HASSLED DRS UNTILL THEY GAVE ME EARLIER APPOINTMENT SO I WENT YESTERDAY .........................................

and he sending paperwork off to get me a scan as we dont know how far i am hahahaha

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: Awesome! Bump buddies it is! :hugs:

Amber ur due date is mine and dh wedin anniversary haha xx

awww I am so going to cry for both of you girls.....I am so happy for you two!!!

yay nikki yay woohooo woohoo woohoo im so dang happy for you guys :)

Thanks hunny I pray to God its a good cycle....I'm so sick of :bfn: and well I guess a chemical....not too sure what to think of that last cycle thing....but I'm happy its over and its a new fresh start and we all 3 have stuck so close together this whole journey and you two are two wonderful ladies I'd love to share a close due date with :) I pray to God it really does come in 3's :) MUAHHHZ maybe in 1000's b/c I want to see all the other sweet ladies get their :bfp: 's soon too! I LOVE YOU ALL!

I don't mind at all! :thumbup: And feel free to use my name if you want. Chika10blue is fine as well though. :winkwink:

Off to make some coffee. Well decaf anyway. lol:coffee:

I need to post pics of my belly lol it's getting huge now. Well if your on my Facebook you can see some lol.

Hey Amber hope your having a good day MUAHHHZ....can't wait to see your next tests....hugsss!!!

For me---I think I induced my O really really early...normally its CD 14 on Clomid CD5-9 but this time I cheated the system and well :) I think I'll O by CD 9 or 10 LOL!! Clomid night of CD2-6....tonight is my last pill LOL....

Attachments

• OPK.jpg
    OPK.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 18
Yay! Hope you ovulate soon! :thumbup: Nikki and I both got our :bfp:'s just months before seeking out fertility treatment so it just makes sense that you would to! This is going to be your month. I'm sure of it!:winkwink:

This is the last chance before FS and I did do things diff. this month with the Clomid hope its gonna pay off :) I am cramping sooooo very bad!!! Its really unreal....but I know I'm not O'ing yet wonder if I have lots of follies :) Ooooo I hope :)

My latest frer :happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_20111216_125712_edit0.jpg
    IMG_20111216_125712_edit0.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 15
Wow amber. That's getting a lot darker. I'm so mega happy for you. Think you really deserve this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->