The POAS journey! Come join us!

"are you sure its not fake" LOL That's great! So sweet!

BTW who drinks wine coolers anymore? LOL My hubby thought that was the funniest part LOL The the girls know?

I am a HUGE lite weight!
Smirnoff is all I usually drink. :blush: lol :haha:

Omg amber HUGE congratulations. That video is so sweet. I'm so happy for you. Your EDD is my daughters birthday!

Okay ladies...I guess I need some reassurance, I'm kinda freaking out here. Last night hubby went and got me 3 boxes of digitals (Crazy I know! lol) and e.p.t., clearblue and first response. I took an ept, got a PREGNANT. About an hour later, took a clearblue, got another PREGNANT. About 30 minutes later was so excited, took the first response...got a NO. WHAT? I though "Okay, I didn't hold my pee long enough". Right before bed at about 1:30 I took another clearblue and got a PREGNANT. SO this morning...FMU I took the other first response digital and a frer. The digi Still says NO! and the frer looks lighter than the one I took last night. (Top is last night, bottom is this morning)

Am I crazy? Is the first response just not as sensitive? I thought it was one of the better brands?:wacko:

Attachments

• IMG_20111215_100521_edit0.jpg
    IMG_20111215_100521_edit0.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 24
they are DEF less sensitive amber so dont freak out!!!!!! the others r 25 mil and the one thats saying no is 50 mil... so its just not strong enuff yet to say YES!!! Wait 2 or 3 days and i GARENTEE it will say PREGNANT!!!!! IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!! Now pam needs her BFP!!!!!!!! lol!!!!!!

I have no clue Amber....fx its just your urine was more diluted than usual....by the way things look you will get darker lines in the afternoons! Your test was WAY darker last night than yesterday morn. :) I've made myself have a weird cycle this time will be going to get me some OPK's later....b/c I know I am going to ovulate really really early this cycle I'm already cramping sooooo bad LOL I wouldn't be surprised if I have more than one follicle the way I'm hurting! And AF just disappeared yesterday....

I agree with what the other said! FR is less sensitive than the other digis. I wouldnt worry, especially since there is nooo denying that you got lines and positives on multiple other digis!

Don't worry it might be less sensitive. Stop poas for a few days and I'm sure when you do it will be so much darker. You might be peeing more than usual.

Chika just saw that u are pregnant i would like to say congrats so happy for u

just wait a day or two remember your not sure what dpo you are so i bet your hcg isnt that high yet

Here are my most recent tests. Love that the line is getting dark enough to see WITHOUT squinting. lol

Be aware! I am STILL addicted to POAS so don't view this thread if you don't wanna see pee sticks. LOL :rofl:

It's funny the Answer test is actually a bit darker than the frer....crazy.

Attachments

• answer.jpg
    answer.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 50
hehe woohooooooo yea heck i still have days when i wanna poas lmao

Here are my most recent tests. Love that the line is getting dark enough to see WITHOUT squinting. lol

Be aware! I am STILL addicted to POAS so don't view this thread if you don't wanna see pee sticks. LOL :rofl:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::dance::dance::dance::dance::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: YEY AMBER WE CAN BE BUMP BUDDIES SORRY FOR CAPS IM SOOOOO EXCITED LOL WELL I HASSLED DRS UNTILL THEY GAVE ME EARLIER APPOINTMENT SO I WENT YESTERDAY .........................................

and he sending paperwork off to get me a scan as we dont know how far i am hahahaha

:happydance::happydance::happydance::dance::dance::dance::dance::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: YEY AMBER WE CAN BE BUMP BUDDIES SORRY FOR CAPS IM SOOOOO EXCITED LOL WELL I HASSLED DRS UNTILL THEY GAVE ME EARLIER APPOINTMENT SO I WENT YESTERDAY .........................................

and he sending paperwork off to get me a scan as we dont know how far i am hahahaha

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: Awesome! Bump buddies it is! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->