• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The POAS journey! Come join us!

Chika,
I been following you for awhile. I wish you the best, and it will happen. Its always when you least expected it. ( always ) But I swore on your other test your lines are darker then what I seen in the past.

LOL, gotta love those digis! There's no denying a "pregnant" staring you back in the face! :haha: How long have you been trying for? Any symptoms?

I know it's lovely seeing it ! As the test was processing I was saying to OH "It will say 'not pregnant' babe !" and then there it was ! I am so nervous now ! I am only 10dpo so still have to wait for AF to be late !!!

I was only trying for 7 months (I say only now but at the time it felt like a friggin lifetime!) and for the first 6 months I was temping, using OPK's etc etc etc whereas this cycle I didn't do anything, I just relaxed and DTD 2 days before ovulation and the day of ovulation (the only way I know when ovulation was is because I had a scan for unexplained pain and she said I had a collapsed follicle and that it meant I was about to ovulate).

My main symptom was my temperature, usually my temperature is lower than 98.5 but OH was ill and had a fever so I checked my temperature aswell and over the past 4 days it's been between 98.7 and 99.6. I have also had a very dry mouth over the past 2 days and haven't been able to sleep and have been waking up at like 5:30am every morning. Also yesterday I was sick which is odd for me because I usually have a stomach of steel !

I am so nervous ! I want to tell my mum so badly but I promised that I wouldn't tell her until I have at least missed my period....I think OH is still being really cautious just incase AF shows up !

Well I'm sure everything will be great! You will have a happy and healthy 9 months, I'm sure of it! :flower::hugs:

=D thanks I am so happy =D

Nothing to exciting to report on today...I'm 12 dpo and got a :bfn: this morning. I was really hoping to get a positive! :growlmad: Guess its onto the next cycle...

Attachments

• 12dpo.jpg
    12dpo.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 15
Sorry to hear of your BFN. It's not too late though !

lol ya, but they have stayed pretty much the same over 2 days. I think if they were really early BFP's they would have been darker by now. But I have 1 more test for Monday and if that one is the same I will sit back and wait for AF

Well I will keep my fingers crossed for you and send baby dust your way. :thumbup:

I tested a while ago and these are my tests. Am I crazy? Anyone see anything :shrug:

Attachments

• dollartree.jpg
    dollartree.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 59
  • frer.jpg
    frer.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 85
Ohhh ! I can deffo see something faint on both !!!!! Hope it's your :bfp: !!!

Thanks hun. Sometimes I feel like I'm just imagining any line I ever do see just because I want a :bfp: so bad I can taste it!!

I see it too on both of them :) Those lines are faint but def not imaginary!

Thanks hun! I guess I'm trying not to give up hope just yet. I don't want to see AF show for 9 months! lol :af:

Lol well I hope she doesn't! Are you testing again later tonight?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->