Here is my progression so far. :happydance:

Attachments

• fre progression1.jpg
    fre progression1.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 97
  • frer progression2.jpg
    frer progression2.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 115
Congrats Amber!!!! Nice lines and great progression!!:) Merry christmas to you!!

i just found out im pregnant too. was going to start ttc untill i had this af but hey ho now we dont need to try at all lol x congrats amber x x

Hey Amber....I forgot to ask....did you do anything this month? Preseed or anything? Just curious :) I was thinking I might take it the au-natural this month.....I duno how I feel about it. I have those soft cup things to but the past two cycles they didn't work :( unfortunately....

Congrats to you too spice!.

So is there only 3 of us left TTC now? Me, Andrea & Pam?

Yes you and Pam need to get :bfp: b/c I've learned I'm going to be the last to get a TRUE :bfp: LMAO

Hey Amber....I forgot to ask....did you do anything this month? Preseed or anything? Just curious :) I was thinking I might take it the au-natural this month.....I duno how I feel about it. I have those soft cup things to but the past two cycles they didn't work :( unfortunately....

I did a recent video that kinda goes into detail a little about it but basically the only thing we did different was hubby stopped taking hot baths and hot showers. It takes about 60-70 days for the male body to create new "mature" sperm and I got my :bfp: a day short of 3 months of no heat for him. That may or may not be the reason we are pregnant, could be just luck or the grace of God! lol

I have no clue when I'll ovulate....I took Clomid night of CD2 to CD6 and well.....I've never took it that soon....I normally ovulate CD 11-CD17 so no telling honestly.....could be sooner I have no clue

Thanks Amber for the info...hubby does take quite warm showers...but never gets in a tub or sauna or anything like that....hes a strictly shower guy unless he hops in the tub with the baby once in a while to make him bath lol....I really pray something soon works I'm almost to the give up point if it happens it just happens if not...its ok :) lol.....

I am off the walls so very very happy for you!!!!!
Nikki you too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"