The POAS journey! Come join us!

Oh Nikki, I'm SO sorry! That's terrible. I thought for sure this would be a sticky bean. :cry:

I'm here for you if you need anything. Please feel free to vent or cry or scream or whatever you need to do here. :hugs:

Im so so sorry Nikki! I know nothing anyone says will make you feel better but im here if you ever need to talk :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: xxxxxxxxx

hey guys hope your all well i thought bout leaving but then realised its you guys who have kept me sane over the last few years and youve always been there for me. Also i look forward to hearing from you all
i wont be on as much but still frequent enough to follow progress without missing anything from you all xxx love and baby dust to you all
Amber how you doing ?? any more pics :)
stacey lovely bump :)
gueilla how ya doing :)
zoie thank you hunni how you keeping :)
andrea hope ur doing ok x :)
katie thank you soo much trinity grace is sooooo lush :)
speak to you all real soon x

Chika!!!!!!!!!!! It's been a while since I've been on, I just saw this! I'm so so happy for you girl!!!!!!! Congrats :)

hey guys hope your all well i thought bout leaving but then realised its you guys who have kept me sane over the last few years and youve always been there for me. Also i look forward to hearing from you all
i wont be on as much but still frequent enough to follow progress without missing anything from you all xxx love and baby dust to you all
Amber how you doing ?? any more pics :)
stacey lovely bump :)
gueilla how ya doing :)
zoie thank you hunni how you keeping :)
andrea hope ur doing ok x :)
katie thank you soo much trinity grace is sooooo lush :)
speak to you all real soon x

Im ok hun x.

7 dpo atm and i havent POAS once!. Im doing well!.

My bb's are sooooo sore today I'm just laying around feeling terribly sick.....I know its AF coming but my bb's have honest to God never hurt so bad in my life I can't even move OUCHHHHHHHHHH :( I gotta stop whining and be glad I'm doing okay...and have a FS visit soon.

Stupid IC's were supposed to come today and they didn't sooooo I duno if I wanna go buy more tests b/c I know its just going to be a BFN :( ehh....

Nikki love you know I am praying for you and will talk to you later on fb ....hoping you have a good afternoon but I know its soooo hard sweetheart....hang in there for me :)

Hi ladies. Looks like nearly everyone is here. I've only read back 2 pages so I'm not up to date on everyone.

Nikki, I'm very sorry for your loss.

Hugs.

Nikki I feel awful about your loss. I have no words to say because no matter what you hear nothing will make you feel better. It takes time to heal. :hugs:

I'm good Nikki, thank you. Sorry to come back on bnb and see you are going through this again. I kept tabs on your chart and I noticed your cycle was improving even while I wasn't on here. Then you didn't update in a long time.

Ya'll have a good day!

Nikki and I am very very sorry for your loss :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Amber I just watched the video and am so so happy for you :hugs::hugs:

Ladies hello sorry I am not on as much but you will always be in my hearts and thoughts :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Was just watching ur video vlog Amber... and saw ur eating fiber 1 bars. I was told by my midwife and diff docs and sites NOT to eat them (I was addicted lol) as theirs something in them which can cause miscarriage and preterm labor... just thought Id share cuz I know how much of a worrywart I am and im sure ur the same.. espec after TTC that LO for so long!!!!

Hey ladies.....I doubt I'll be on for a while....I just gotta go to this appt and get things fixed in my body....and we will see where it takes us. I'm going through a lot at the moment personally and I just need a break from here. Hope you all understand and I will miss you dearly.....lots of love!

Good luck with everything andrea :hugs: I hope you get your bfp soon! xxxxx

I must of been a right b***h in my past life i was just starting to deal with the fact i miscarried when i receive a fone call from my sister accusing me of steaing her wedding dress, when i told her i didnt need the s**t she decied to say this "oh yh apparently u were pregnant and you lost the baby its not true you made it all up its all bollocks" my heart is breaking im soooo mad right now. I said to my mum dont be surprised if ii see her ill hit her and mums reply was "you cant do that she ur sister"and i sed she didnt think i was her sister when she said i was lying about the pregnancy and miscarriage. :cry::cry::cry::cry:
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: why say such cruel things ive never done anything to her x sorry for the rant

Hey ladies! Been a while so I thought I'd come check on you. lol

Waiting for bfp ~ My Dr. never said anything about fiber bars being bad. There really isn't anything in these bars that I eat except things that are good for you. Root fiber, oats, roasted almonds, a little chocolate and a few other things. Nothing that I could see would explain a miscarriage. I appreciate your concern though. I will keep eating them until my Dr. appointment and ask her then but I'm not really worried about it. I have nothing else at the moment and I HAVE to have fiber often or I'll be in a terrible intestinal mess. lol

Nikki I'm sorry your sister is being a B*&%^&! My sister is the same way, we are complete opposites and hardly agree on anything. Don't let it get you down! If she doesn't want to believe you were pregnant, that is HER loss! I saw the positive tests! You def. were. So drown her out and focus on yourself! :hugs:

Nice to see some of you ladies again! Thank you for the congrats btw! It has just now started sinking in that I'm PREGNANT! lol And I think that is only because we got some new baby things today...already in love with my little bean. :blush::haha:

Awwwwwwww what a great update Amber glad your doing well.........as for me.....well.....I guess if AF doesn't come tomorrow I'll call for some blood work.....shes being stubborn this cycle! And I only have 10 days until FS visit :) I am praying to be right behind you ladies....can't wait to see ultrasound pics Amber!

So sorry Nikki :( will talk to you tomorrow chick :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->