The POAS journey! Come join us!

:baby:Here are some pictures of my 4d ultrasound, He measure right on track :thumbup:and his estimated weight was 2lbs 8oz:haha:!!!!:happydance:

Attachments

• BABY_9.jpg
    BABY_9.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 6
  • BABY_12.jpg
    BABY_12.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 6
  • BABY_35.jpg
    BABY_35.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 5
Im going to say girl cause my little ones was high like that when we first heard it now she stay at 135-150 rosa don't feel bad i'm 32 weeks and just hit 15lbs lol i love my doppler and i still use it on days she is being lazy or i just want to hear her best money i ever put out and i'll be keeping it to use for baby number 3 lol little man is handsome already can't wait to see a sono of your little beanie amber

congratulations on finding heart beat,,,will you be finding out boy or girl at your 20 week scan,?? .xx

Well ladies... IM GOING TO BE INDUCED!!!! At 37w 4d (march 13th... yes asked for them to do it on the 13th cuz its lucky for me) or at 38w exactly (march 16th). I asked them to induce me cuz im due the 30th (keep changin the date between the 25 and the 1st) and march 23rd was the day we found out our son was dead.. and the 25th i gave birth to him. I couldnt bare having him on the 23-25th.. it would be so hard to even be in the hospital those days.. much less m son would share his birthday with his deceased brother.. and i dont want him getting a complex as ppl have already said hes a re-incarnation of his brother (hes his own person and i tel everyone this, but will they stop.. no!!!). Ive been having nightmares, total insomnia, and just so beyond stressed its unreal. So they agreed to induce me a 38 weeks.. m MW said shes gonna talk to the OB in charge and try to convince him to induce me 3 days earlier on the 13th.. which would be awesome if they would!!!! Now Im going in once a week for non stress tests and an ultrasound to put me at ease, plus its standard practice since im high risk due to the loss of my son b4. GAHHHH 7 WEEKS AND MY BOY WILL BE HERE!!! (Ticker is now off as they changed my date AGAIN... im 30w 5d with a due date of march 30th. Just figured id update u ladies... cant wait to hear about and see everyone elses LOs :D

After my insurance is FINALLY fixed Im going to my first dr appointment today. Yay! :thumbup:

our thread has died girls...WE NEED TO BRING IT BACK TO LIFE!!!!!!! Where has everyone gone????!!!!!

All you preggos watch Pregnant in America on Netflix. If you don't have an account you can set it up to have a free month trial. Its just really full of important information.

Guey, your 4D ultrasound is amazing. I love his chubby cheeks.

Amber, congrats on the heartbeat. We didn't know what we were having until ours were born... all 10 of them.

waiting, I understand your reasoning for wanting to be induced totally. It just saddens me because I've had many birth experiences and not just considering my own but also the 30 something others I've witnessed and it's really not a good idea to be induced unless there is a serious medical reason to get the baby out asap. You are setting yourself for additional interventions that could have life long consequences. I know you're anxious and you are wanting to be sure and not have the baby on certain dates, there are just some things that you can't control. Just saying, I wish you the best.

Nikki? Where are you?

Andrea, where's your update?

Hi everyone!!!

Nothing exciting here.

........I have bad news......and I have good news.....

The bad news is I have to wait until March 26th to see what the doc is gonna do....whether its surgery or just going into the IUI thing I think it'll probably be surgery the way the nurse was talking but we will find out at the end of March either way.

Also bad news...hubby has to go on a TDY for the whole month of April....so looks like it'll be MAY before we get to try anything or have anything done :( which sucks completely bad :( but I've waited this long whats more waiting going to do ?~?~?~? :cry:

The good news......is......haha last month I had 5 follies on right and 6 follies on left w/ left dominant....LOL.....get ready for this...drumroll please :)

I have 15 FIFTEEN FOLLICLES on the right and 10 on the left.....nurse immediately thought I had took Clomid this month LOL I assured her I hadn't shes like you gotta be kidding you make more FOLLIES when your NOT on meds...WEIRD!

Shes like looks like if you get pregnant you have a chance of multiples...I told her I just want ONE more LOL but if God wants me to have more...the merrier LOL....soooo its just a waiting game.

I'm am looking forward to the birth of this little boy. I can't wait to meet him. How are you Stacy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->