The POAS journey! Come join us!

Andrea, good luck with the FS. Can't wait for you to get your bfp.

Nikki, I'm sorry your sister is being so heartless. I don't even know what to say.

Amber, love hearing your happy update. That makes me happy. I think the Fiber One controversy is over the chickory root causing contractions, also found in some coffees CDM I know has it. Probably in a lot of other things too.

Nite Ladies.

Okay ladies, thought I'd come share the result of the Gendermaker test. I'll guess we'll find out in 7 months if it's true!

And I wanted to give you ladies the opportunity to come guess the gender and stats of the baby, Here is the link:

https://www.expectnet.com/games/guessthegenderhere

There will be prizes for the top right guesses. :thumbup:

So, how have you ladies been?

Attachments

• gendermaker.jpg
    gendermaker.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 42
Almost everyone I've seen take those gendermaker tests get girl results. I think I've literally only seen 1 boy result.

Im not really a believer in those test I know people who have got it wrong l but for fun hey why not lol

I put in my guess praying it was a right one :) lol......I updated my thread about the FS appt....had good and bad news....but the doctor said we are good candidates and he will fix it :) soooooo I TRUST HIM :)

Let us know the babies heart rate, then I'll make my guess!!

I had a scare these past couple I days. I thought my water had broken or was leaking bad. I went to the dr today and apparently either the baby is sitting in my bladder or I just have to much "normal" discharge. I have a slight case of anemia but I can't take iron cause it makes me sick so I don't know what to do. I have only gained about 10lbs this whole pregnant and I'm almost 29 weeks. If your on my Facebook you can see I'm huge but not much weight gain. Weird.
Oh yeah and I have a 4d ultrasound on Saturday!!!! So excited to see him again. Still haven't put any of the baby stuff together I have bought some things but not much. I don't know why I havent just scared it might not be true or something.

Awww I can't wait to see everyones baby pictures/ultrasounds this is exciting...hopefully I'm not too much further behind since I got the "news" I did today! :) well I think its bedtime for me I'm sick and have a yucky sore throat :( hope everyone has a blessed evening talk to you all soon!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCvRqWPq5j0

I finally got the baby's heartbeat a few days ago!

Where can you get one of those dopplers and how much do they run? I want one I want one....THAT IS AWESOME AMBER! I have a complex cyst so its probably going to be a while before I get knocked up but I'm ok with buying things to PREPARE for when we do get pregnant LOL

Andrea, I got mine on Ebay for about $56 free shipping. Great investment!

I think I'm way to pregnant to get one too lol. I feel him moving all the time

Awww....but its a reassuring thing to hear that heartbeat :)

Thanks for the info sweetheart :) I gotta get me one!!

once i have this baby (hoping at my appt on tuesday my midwife will agree to induce me at 37 weeks since ill be full term then plus hes a big boy already.. not to mention m first baby i lost at 33w 3d, and my nerves are beyond shot getting close to that date... and i know eveyr minute (yes minute.. screw saying day lol) im over 33w 3d ill be worse and worse with my anxiety.. plus im bipolar so it makes it 100x worse). ANYONE can have my doppler for free. Its an angelsounds. Dont have the origional headfones as hubby stole them to use at work.. then broke them dropping them in water lol, but any headfones will work with it. Ill send it to whoever neeeds it for nothing, as thats how i recieved it to begin with. Want to be able to pass it on to someone who will use it and enjoy it :)

i started to hear babies HB at 10 weeks with it btw.. forgot to mention that lol

well i still have almost 10 weeks to go unless i get the induction i ask for on tuesday. even then i wont be induced till 37 or 38 weeks so itll still be a bit till anyone can have it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->