The Ramblers

Make sure you get checked out if you still feel unwell.. A needs a healthy mummy x

I wondered what the hell you were doing pointing to yourself. Thought u were having another Susie moment and forgot who you were :D

Well ive bought some clothes off my friend as she couldnt get a minimum bid of a fiver off Ebay for them! No idea why, they are gorgeous and i want a girl now, lol. Mind you, Sam is 9 and ive never had to iron like i just had to iron the dresses i got from her. Theres a bloody fortune worth of clothes there, and shoes! Cant believe no1 would pay a fiver. I told her ill buy em off her for a fiver and split any profit made on here. Theres a pair of adidas trainers which have been worn twice in there...I mean surely they are worth a fiver alone x Mind you she took the pic with a dodgy cam and didnt describe things well. Lets hope they get some interest here after the time i spent ironing them....I dont iron.

I also won my "thinsperation" dress! Its bloody tiny, lol. If i ever get into that i swear i deserve a medal x Time to start listing i spose..Grrr!

Susie, did you say before you were going to see Beyonce?

:D only a Beyonce tribute act! She was good but I got drunk and made a total tit of myself :rofl: Not gonna go into detail... but imagine this.. a bar.... me in a nice dress and a pair of knickers that preferred to be round my ankles instead of my waist :blush:

:D only a Beyonce tribute act! She was good but I got too drunk and made a total tit of myself :rofl: Not gonna go into detail... but imagine this.. a bar.... me in a nice dress and a pair of knickers that preferred to be round my ankles instead of my waist :blush:

LMAO! I soo want a night out like that soon! Only night ive had out was to nans party, and yes it was fun cos she has a better social life then me, but hell i need a proper night out! Im happy knowing that i wasnt worried leaving Finn with SIL and she absolutely loved having him, so i can go out soon! Although my best friend has just gone T-Total on me! Grrr! I love to party, and i think im starting to need a reall good night. Id prefer my knickers stayed in place though.

To make you feel better...Just before i got preggers i went out with my bessie mate and stood having a ciggie under a shelter. The rain was coming down horizontally though and soaked my jeans (Uber uncomfy) I had a long top on so decided, fuck it ill use it as a dress the trews r comin off and goin in the tumble dryer at the club (We know all the bouncers/staff) So i got my friend to help me get them off, wet skinny jeans r a mission and being drunk i decided this was a bar side mission and not a toilet mission!. Well she grabbed 1 leg and her brother got the other. I cant balance with no legs...Before i knew it i was on my ass in a club with my trousers being pulled off and my top ended up above my head! Every1 basically saw my non matching grundies and wrinkly belly...Now thats attractive!

haha only thing ive done is go legs in the air when it was icy! I got a dress on! I was wasted though so wasnt bothered! Lol hope your feeling better jo. Get yourself seen if not.

:D only a Beyonce tribute act! She was good but I got too drunk and made a total tit of myself :rofl: Not gonna go into detail... but imagine this.. a bar.... me in a nice dress and a pair of knickers that preferred to be round my ankles instead of my waist :blush:

LMAO! I soo want a night out like that soon! Only night ive had out was to nans party, and yes it was fun cos she has a better social life then me, but hell i need a proper night out! Im happy knowing that i wasnt worried leaving Finn with SIL and she absolutely loved having him, so i can go out soon! Although my best friend has just gone T-Total on me! Grrr! I love to party, and i think im starting to need a reall good night. Id prefer my knickers stayed in place though.

To make you feel better...Just before i got preggers i went out with my bessie mate and stood having a ciggie under a shelter. The rain was coming down horizontally though and soaked my jeans (Uber uncomfy) I had a long top on so decided, fuck it ill use it as a dress the trews r comin off and goin in the tumble dryer at the club (We know all the bouncers/staff) So i got my friend to help me get them off, wet skinny jeans r a mission and being drunk i decided this was a bar side mission and not a toilet mission!. Well she grabbed 1 leg and her brother got the other. I cant balance with no legs...Before i knew it i was on my ass in a club with my trousers being pulled off and my top ended up above my head! Every1 basically saw my non matching grundies and wrinkly belly...Now thats attractive!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: makes me feel better!

haha only thing ive done is go legs in the air when it was icy! I got a dress on! I was wasted though so wasnt bothered! Lol hope your feeling better jo. Get yourself seen if not.

:haha: when you're drunk you don't care. It's just the next day when you wake up and think uh uh what did I do?

I'm off out with hubbie and Poppy today, to the beach if the weather stays nice. Fingers crossed....... but it looks promising! :)

Hunstanton was shit the other day. But we drove round to cromer which was lovely. Only had an hour there though coz it was getting so late!

Oh i dont like Cromer. My friend used to live there so im well aware of its population of scag heads, lol. I wanna go to blakeny again. We used to go crab fishing there when i was ickle x

Haha i'm not bothered by scag heads... a few of my friends (pre albert - they don't speak to me now) were addicts and have beaten it. The ice-cream is well wworth a little run in :haha:

Lol. One of my best mates got introduced to it by her ex bf. She managed to move away from him and get clean. Havent spoke to her in a while, last thing i knew she was staying in the city, which happens to be where her "ex" is, so im guessing her hard work has all been undone Grrr!

Lol, lets hope the novelty lasts longer for u than it did for me. You so have to get ur OH to try out the step aerobics, preferably on the harder level, lol. You will laugh so hard at his lil feet trying to keep up with the confusion!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->