The Ramblers

Why oh why has mummys little "Angel" been awake an hour n 15 mins already....

Last 2 nights he seems to have reclaimed his 12/1am feed as well. Im not sure my sanity can restart the 3 hourly night feeds.

Anyone else's LO seem to be reclaiming night feeds? Wondered if maybe its a growth spurt?

I'm back! Hahahaha I've only been popping on and off quickly as you know to buy and sell stuff lol But I need to get chatting again I feel left out!!

Noah reclaimed his 1am feed last night :( I could've cried! Been looking up online and there's loads about a big growth spurt just now. He's actually like Jekyll and Hyde just now, all smiles one minute then screaming the place down the next. And wanting to come into bed with us again!:growlmad:

He's been sleeping all bloody morning now too, I just wanna get out and make the most of the sunshine. Wish we were near the beach, it is only a short drive away, but as I don't drive, I'm buggered. lol.

How is everyone today? And the wee ones??

Hi Janie :wave:

Albert had a growth spurt last week.. i must have fed him 30 times and he woke up every 1.5 hours at night!

Oh bugger! Today is weigh in day isnt it. Well we missed it, lol. Bollox, wont be going next week as we are off to butlins! Growth spurt better be over b ythen, lol. I reckon Finn will have passed the 16lb mark. He was 15lb 3 at 10 weeks.

At least the toilet seat will stay warm Jo! Hope your feeling better soon, doesnt sound like your having a good week! Have you got any flips? Just wondered how you thought they compared to pop ins? Havent got pop ins yet, should hopefully arrive soon. What are the bulk comparisons like?

We are off to the big maze today :D Been wanting to go for years but we never made it, lol. Apparently takes about 3 hours to get round. Bet it starts chucking it down when we are in the middle lol. Apparently they give you a map to look at if you get lost or need to get out in a hurry. Then again i followed instructions to a destination 10 minutes away the other day...Took me an hour n 15 mins and numerous phone calls x

Poke him and wake him up Janie, lol! Tell him its sunshine day, time to get his lazy butt out of bed...On second thoughts...Waking a sleeping baby...Nah! Must remember to post those bits for you today x

Oooh, ive got fishing scales which you hang fish from....What can i hang him in, lol x

Have you got one of those big reusable tesco bags? That would work!

I don't have any flips... the bumgenius are quite good fitting anyway so would imagine flips are too.

Is anyone going to the baby show at earl's court in october?

Missy, think A will be about 14 and a half if he's followed the curve on the charts.

Here is A in a pop-in scampie

https://i.imgur.com/ZKgu6.jpg

Bloody hell! It looks no bigger than a sposie! Wish mine would hurry up, lol.

OMG! Finn has just bubbled something wet and bloody stinky out of his butt! Im not lookin forwards to this i tell thee!

Yep the tesco bag was exactly what i was thinking, but they r all full of crap. Will empty one when i get home. Photo op im thinking, lol.

Cheers Gem. My pal ended up coming round with her wee one and waking him up! So she's now out with him while I get stuff done in here lol

I'm a bit peed off. I bought a bumbo from someone on here on the 20th and it's not arrived. I messaged the girl and she's bloody ignoring me!!!!!!! I only paid a tenner for it but still, a tenner's a tenner!!!!

I miss BF poo's. Noah's are awful. I get the boak every time I change one :haha:

Has she veen online Janie? Did she say when she was sending it? If she has beeb online i'd message wobbles in case she's been doing it a lot!

Yeah she said she'd send it last Saturday, she's been online a few times, I messaged her on Friday, and she's been online yesterday so she's ignored me :( I think I'll have to message Wobbles, although I've seen her in the recommendations and she's always had good feedback. It's odd.

oh dear jo get well soon hun. There was a sickness bug going round here a couple of weeks ago glad i didnt get it! Aww i hate moving people! Lol why am i the only one that owns a van! Whats this about a baby show? I so wanted to go to the one that was in may but birmingham was a bit far for me to venture out when i was about to drop! Lol

There's one on 22nd november at earl's court. There's a code to get a ticket for 11 squid and think i'm going to go. Loads of nappy stalls haha.

I had to move people loads too... i only have a punto though. As most of my friends were wasters none of them drive!

Janie - definitely message Wobbs... the bank holiday might explain some of it but not why she ignored your message!

Thats a bit odd Janie. Hope she doesnt rip you off. If she has good feed back then perhaps its down to some other reasoning. I actually have a bumbo ob Ebay right now. Well 2 as it goes. Someone was selling one on Ebay the same place i was picking other stuff up. Ive got a lilac one and an aqua one, but the aqua one is a bit scuffed at the front. The lilac one has slightly darker lilac around the top inside where its been used. I dont care which colour LO uses and i doubt he does, lol. Ive put them both ob with a choice. Postage is £5.99 but if you wanted to bid on it and won, id refund you anything that was over the postage. Only mentioning cos people never bid on my stuff, lol. SO if you can get it for 99p then go for it :D

Heres a link:
https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260657300476&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Havent had a chance to weigh the lil guy yet Jo, but hes so going in the bag, lol. For any1 who is worried, its a fibre bag, not plastic carrier, lol. Dont need social services on my door for putting my son in a carrier bag, on my door for putting him in a fibre bag i dont mind :rofl:

Jo, do you have people to go with? Id love to go, but no1 i know would come. Was thinking if you have no1 to go with perhaps i could train it up there and meet you? I dont know if id be brave enough to go it alone, lol. But spose having a go wouldnt hurt. Country bumpkin gets lost in her local town, lol.

How did the big maze go Scampie? Sounds like fun :)

Was shite, lol. Very glad i didnt take Finn. Im not having muddy pram wheels in my new car, lol. Also it was really uneven and we had to squeeze through some tiny (Self made) Gaps. We sat down at a bridge they have and my mate was knackered so we gave up and went out of what was actually the exit, lol. So, yes we made it round, but we were supposed to get 10 stamps and only got 3 in 1.5 hours. Would have taken forever if we tried for the other 7. Wasnt really that shite, lol. They had a play area outside the maze, we speant more time there. Left the kids to play and me and my friend abused the trampoline and go karts, then the zip line! Couldnt give a shit how much people stare! We had a great time in the play area, lol.

There's a few people from here going, thought it would be good for some of us to meet too if anyone wanted to go.

Haha gem, you just reminded me of something. Search facebook for the group 'it's jo, init' and look at the pictures :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->