The Ramblers

haha the novalty lasted for about a week! Now its just an expensive set of scales!:haha: my oh wont go on the arobics hes a spoil sport! Booo!! Ive got a productive day tommorrow! My sister has collered me into helping her move house! Dont know how i let that happen! I hate moving houses! Wouldnt think it though ive had 5 houses in the past 3 years!

i wanna go to the beach! Carnt wait till megans older! Give me an excuse to make sandcastles! Lol!

We went to Southport Beach Dopey. The weather stayed really sunny and warm so we had a lovely day. Didn't spend that much time on the beach though as it was REALLY windy! But we went for a nice walk, and round a little fairground and then for something to eat... Italian yum!

Diet and getting fit starts tomorrow. It's just so hard finding time to make healthy meals and exercising. I'm gonna start going swimming twice a week. I wanna feel great by Christmas. :)

Hope everyone has had a good day x

All those who have a wii fit what was your wii fit age?

Got mine down to about 22 before Finn. Havent tried it since! The wii fit and wii fit plus give different results as well. I have wii fit plus x

yes I got the wii fit plus, it said I was 24 my age so I was chuffed. It said Oh was 45, he is 40 haha

Haha! Sam thinks he is great when he gets 80...HIghest score! I havent broken to him your aiming for less not more, lol. x

think lowest ive got is 22 it always gives me different ages! How you feeling jo? Hope your okay.

Why oh why has mummys little "Angel" been awake an hour n 15 mins already....

Last 2 nights he seems to have reclaimed his 12/1am feed as well. Im not sure my sanity can restart the 3 hourly night feeds.

Anyone else's LO seem to be reclaiming night feeds? Wondered if maybe its a growth spurt?

megan seems to have picked up another feed as if 2 wasn't enough already!

How you getting on with the nappies gem?

Grr he went to sleep long enough for me to hang out the washing and get comfy in bed, lol. On a plus note, the house is tidy, lol.

Nappies r going well. Lookin forwards to receiving my pop ins. Trying to survive on 7 is a bit difficult, but got 8 more on there way. Might try out the bumgenius flips as well. They are a waterproof cover, with inserts you put in. You can take out the inserts and wash and use the sa,e cover instead of washing the whole thing each time. They sound great for venturing out and about with!

Thats just totally boogled me! lol I'm glad your getting the hang of all the bits you need!

Morning guys, gonna get Rhys his Bumbo today cant wait

Whats everyone else doing

Just still feeling rubbish and i've got a dodgy belly now too. I didn't know it was possible to be constipated and have diarrhea at the same time but apparently you can!

He's lovely :cloud9: so happy and smiley all the time!

How are you and yours?

Hes great, getting him weighted tomorrow and more jabs on friday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"