The Ramblers

HAHA! They have gone strangely quiet, otherwise id be tempted.

Do i mean liners Jo? I get confused with the terminology still. I mean the fleecy bit u use to stop them getting wet. The ppop ins i have are the originals and dont have fleece on them so i presumed i would need them :s Oh so confusing lol!

to tell the truth i havent really noticed any change. But i did a poll on it a couple of weeks back and alot said it really boosted their supply. Ive been told you can take upto 4 tablets 3 times a day! Normally people saw the change within 48 hours.

Oh my! Did u tell him where to go? Doesnt he have a gf?

i was just being dumb when i first read that! i thought what has he tried on! :haha: lol

Um... yes he has a gf and i told him where to go.

The first time. Whooops! I feel awful. But part of me still thinks of him as mine. And i.haven't had sex for ages.

Morning

Dont let him worm his way in Dopey, you can find alot better

I tried a rusk this morning so nice, I gave Rhys some yog of a baby spoon yesterday and he ate it which suprised me

Naughty Missy, lol! I cant wait to start weaning Finn! I love messy baby feeding time, haha! Although i didnt have a new carpet last time!

Good on ya Jo! You deserve so much better x

when are you gonna start weaning scampie

getting Rhys weighted today, I think he is around 16 lb

Ooh, u mean u dint turn him down the second time...lol. Naughty Jo. Dont let him mess you around hun x

I reckon finn is around 17lbs now, lol. He actually seems to be having less milk than he was though, and he is quite content. Havent really thought about it yet. Want to look into baby led weaning a bit more as well :)

Yep! Thats why i want a tray as we go to dads for dinner on a monday. Thought it would make a super teeny travel highchair :D

How is rhys gettin on with his bottles now? Are you finding he is still satisfied by milk? I remember you saying he was up to 8 ounces :D Finn is still on 6 ounces and isnt wantiung any extra for the feeds he is dropping at night so he is actually only now having 5-6 6 oz bottles per day as a pose to 8. I dont know how he keeps up his growth rate.

You can definitely do solids in a bumbo, not sure about bottles!

I know i really shouldn't have let it happen but i didn't feel as much of an emotional attachment so it's probably done me good. Feel awful for his gf but i did keep saying no and then eventually just said 'are you SURE you want to do this?' If it hadn't been me it would have been someone else. It's shit though.

Dont be to hard on urself Jo. He is the one who cheated. Just dont let him use u as his bit on the side x

Yep! Thats why i want a tray as we go to dads for dinner on a monday. Thought it would make a super teeny travel highchair :D

How is rhys gettin on with his bottles now? Are you finding he is still satisfied by milk? I remember you saying he was up to 8 ounces :D Finn is still on 6 ounces and isnt wantiung any extra for the feeds he is dropping at night so he is actually only now having 5-6 6 oz bottles per day as a pose to 8. I dont know how he keeps up his growth rate.

To be honest I think he wants more, he has 8oz 5-6 times a day and cries if he drains the bottle like he wants more

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->