The Really Useful TCM Thread

That's great Jen! I have my third session tomorrow. Currently on Day 60 of yet another long cycle but have had (TMI coming up!!) a ton of EWCM the past 4 days and think may have ovulated late last night or this morning as had twinges in side....fingers crossed!!:happydance: Really do believe that accupuncture and herbs must be doing something.

If I did ovulate, is it safe to have a session tomorrow based on fact that a little:spermy: may be meeting with my newly released egg????!!!!

Hey Fitzy I would say so. Can't see any harm in it. I've another session this evening but I forgot to take my temps this morning so I'm just going to tell her I'm pretty sure I ovulated on Saturday so hopefully she'll focus more on helping implantation! Here's hoping for a BFP very, very soon!:hugs:
xo Jen

Morning all. I'm 3dpo now and have another session tomorrow morning. Think the nasty, chesty thing I had last month must have set me back, because I didn't ov til cd19, which is later than ever, and my post-ov temps aren't all that high. Hey-ho, maybe I'm going to take a while to fix. Would just be nice if I didn't seem to be going backwards this cycle.
Hey 2016 and welshrose, I like all the banners you came up with. Happy to go with any of them.
Abi x

jen thats great news! when will 14dpo be?
i have started my IVf now so hopefully BFP around end of feb

Abi fingers crossed for you too

Good luck xx

Hey muncho, that's brilliant, fx'd for a feb bfp!!! I'll be 14 dpo on Sat 16th Jan....seems like ages away compared to my normal 8 days!? If it has simply brought ovulation forward and my lp remains the same AF will be showing her ugly face this Sunday at 8dpo. FX'd that doesn't happen and that I've def ovulated when I think have. If only I had remembered to take my temp this morning but first day back at work I just about remembered to get dressed before leaving the house let alone taking my temp. Oh well I'll see what fertility friend says in the next few days. My temps have been erratic nearly all month, mainly because of late nights, drinking and more late nights! Time to go for the health push again!
xo Jen

hi all
went to gp today to get copies of results for fs tomorrow and he was grinning all over his face-he said he had seen my drop in fsh level to 7.5 and also my progesterone was 33.7 on day 21-never got above 27 before and he was really pleased. He asked what i had done and i told him about the tcm. he said it was amazing and to keep it up!then again he is a really supportive and lovely man( not the usual gp at all !!) have another session on thursday- i am day 15 cycle think i oved yesterday loads of signs and really strong pains in left side. Bd'd day 11, 13, 14 and tonight so hopefully have it covered opd was positive for day 14 so fingers crossed xx

Hi girls. Glitterqueen everything sounds fantastic! you must be feeling pretty chuffed, this month might be your month. GOOD LUCK FOR THAT BFP!!!

hi all
went to gp today to get copies of results for fs tomorrow and he was grinning all over his face-he said he had seen my drop in fsh level to 7.5 and also my progesterone was 33.7 on day 21-never got above 27 before and he was really pleased. He asked what i had done and i told him about the tcm. he said it was amazing and to keep it up!then again he is a really supportive and lovely man( not the usual gp at all !!) have another session on thursday- i am day 15 cycle think i oved yesterday loads of signs and really strong pains in left side. Bd'd day 11, 13, 14 and tonight so hopefully have it covered opd was positive for day 14 so fingers crossed xx

Wow Glitterqueen! That's amazing! I'm the same I think I ovulated on cd14 compared to my usual cd20! Woohoo, Cathy's herbs and acu are definitely working....here's hoping for a BFP for us all soon! Come on 2010! Betheney I'm so glad to see your back on again! Did you get your computer sorted? How is everything with you?
xo Jen

hi all

Wow Glitterqueen! That's amazing! I'm the same I think I ovulated on cd14 compared to my usual cd20! Woohoo, Cathy's herbs and acu are definitely working....here's hoping for a BFP for us all soon! Come on 2010! Betheney I'm so glad to see your back on again! Did you get your computer sorted? How is everything with you?
xo Jen

Thats great news, your acu lady sounds great!

Hey girls, well had another acu session yesterday evening. I was convinced I had ovulated on CD14 but looks like I've still not ovulated. My temp was down this morning...looks like it'll be CD20 again if at all this month. She focused on implantation based on me saying I thought I had ovulated but as I haven't I doubt I'll have any luck this month again. The acupuncture was really relaxing yesterday, I actually fell asleep which I never usually do! Have another appointment next Tuesday. Guess I can only hope that the luteal phase is lengthened this month if anything. Trying to stay positive here but ended up having a cry this morning after I had seen the temperature. DH is remaining positive though, he said that my mood etc has def improved and I have noticed a lot more CM than usual could be down to upping my dose of EPO though and my CP has def improved from last month. Feeling a bit sorry for myself today but sure guess there is always next month. Hope everyone else is ok!
xo Jen

Aww Jen...sending big :hugs: sweetie, I hope your Lil ovary fires that eggy out soon:hugs:

Well I'm celebrating the :witch: today:dohh: After a hellish cycle that managed to reach 74days when usually they are only 27-32 and most of that time spotting and without ovulation...I'm strangely on a high!
I've got my first reflexology session booked for saturday and am going to try and see the tcm lady on mon/tues next week...she gets back from China today:yipee:
Feeling really positive about it all at the moment...my Ovary will behave this cycle!:trouble::winkwink:

Hope everyone else is ok....sending lots of love :dust: and pma xxxx

Thanks Welshrose, think I'm just having an off day...maybe my sudden attack of the blues means I'll be ovulating soon...who knows!! I'm definitely buying OPK's again next month as well as temping! Good luck with the tcm lady, you'll feel so much better once you've seen her!
xoxo

Oh jen how disappointing and annoying! hopefully you will Ov very very soon..

Weslh rose, i love refelxology, i dont know how its helping me but its very relaxing. How is the snow there?

Im having my hsg tomorrow arrghhhhh :)

I know Muncho tell me about it! I'm going to up my dose of the B Vits again to 150mg. Got scared at the thought of nerve damage but screw it...my nerves are already wrecked with all this ttc business! LOL! Hope tomorrow goes ok for you! When is your IVF appointment?
xo Jen

i had my IVf appt, next one is for the scan on 18th Jan and if all is well then ill start my injections on 18th.. im excited weird isnt it, excited about starting IVF, rather not but glad that things are happening..

i had my IVf appt, next one is for the scan on 18th Jan and if all is well then ill start my injections on 18th.. im excited weird isnt it, excited about starting IVF, rather not but glad that things are happening..

Oh that's brilliant. I know what you mean, it feels like you are having more control over what is happening and when it is happening. I've everything crossed for you! I'm giving serious thought to going private also. Feel like I've been waiting forever for my Fertility appointment at the hospital (realistically it's been 5 weeks!)
xo Jen

Hey Muncho:wave:
Goodluck tomorrow hun, let us know how you get on:hugs:
I've got everything crossed for you sweets...:dust:

I'm hoping to have reflexology on cd5 and cd18(possible O day),
get to see the tcm lady on cd7/8 for consultation and starting any herbs and then probably acu cd15(the earliest point O has been) and then hopefully another acu in the tww....does this sound ok?

Has anything ever been said as to when the best time in the cycle is to start these things?

We have had snow today...it was quite bad at lunchtime....had to go and collect DS as the school was being closed and we have more on the way tonight...how about you?

:hugs::flow::hugs:

welsh rose, i think upto and incl ov is the best time to have stuff done..

no snow today i think its coming tonight. hopefully we wont be snow bound i dont want to miss out tomorrow

will let you know how i get on xx

jen, when is your appt, i missed that. i didnt realise you were waiting. really hope your get your bfp before then xxx

I'll grab hold of those snow clouds for you chick...I hate the stuff but if it means a day off from the crazy place that is work...some things are worth suffering:winkwink:

oooh maybe I'll manage to get the two acu in beforehand as well....does anybody have any of this in their tww??

:hugs::hugs:

Hey girls, living where we do on the south coast we're lucky to get anything. We've had about 1cm fall today, which is quite staggering. Hoping to get more overnight... fingers crossed!
Good luck for tomorrow again, muncho xx
Sorry you've not ov'd yet Jen, but hang on in there. I was feeling pretty down yesterday but Quing has made me feel a bit better today. I was right in thinking that being ill last month has cocked up this cycle - and the fact we were away over christmas and new year, eating differently (quite a lot of processed stuff at the OH's parents' house). Will write up my sessionj in a minute.
Yay for CD1, welshrose! I have reflexology/massage/acu all through my cycle. It's done slightly differently depending on the stage I'm at.
Abi x

Hey fitzy, how did the acu go today?
Glitterqueen, what fantastic news about your FSH levels and CD21 results! You have a great GP as well. My retired one was like that.
Good to see you back, Betheney!
Abi x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"