*the results*

feelinglucky

Reaction score
so finally after convincing OH to give in to me and let me test today rather than the 14th..with FRER i got a :bfn: :cry::cry::sad2::sad2:

i feel like such a fool...i feel like i am...im showing all the symptoms...no :witch:...so what the hell is going on with me? :growlmad:

is it really possible to have a false negative at 12 DPO?

Are you sure you're 12dpo, and if so how do you know?

Yes, it is possible to get a negative at 12dpo but not likely with a FRER. You never know, you are not out until AF gets here.

Are you sure you're 12dpo, and if so how do you know?

Yes, it is possible to get a negative at 12dpo but not likely with a FRER. You never know, you are not out until AF gets here.

i ovulated 8/31 we BD that night...and so i figured that would put me at 12 DPO today....am i right?...im really new to this so i might be wrong....

The only way of knowing if you ovulated is by charting or OPK's, but even they can be wrong. Did you use OPK's? If you did, you should count the first negative after a positive result as O day. I'm thinking maybe your dpo could be earlier making the pregnancy test wrong? I hope AF doesn't come.

well when my friend was pregnantm she had the same problem shen did get a :bfp: untill she was 4 months she had to get a bloodn test

The only way of knowing if you ovulated is by charting or OPK's, but even they can be wrong. Did you use OPK's? If you did, you should count the first negative after a positive result as O day. I'm thinking maybe your dpo could be earlier making the pregnancy test wrong? I hope AF doesn't come.

well.. initially it was just NTNP...but i started feeling funny a couple of days ago (backache..headaches..morning sickness...brown discharge) and looked it up online (where i might of gone wrong) and according to that it said i ovulated 8/31..then i told OH about the possibility and he was over the moon excited...so i was really hoping we got lucky...:nope:

Sorry to hear about your bfn I am 14 dpo af due today and I got bfn with frer this morning I know I'm out but I just keep thinking maybe I am and its not showing yet lol I wish af would so I can quit these mind games with myself.

Its possible you are less than that. Wait a few more days then test.
Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"