The right time to try for our last blessing?,

Still keeping it all crossed for you hon. I did notice u vanished from the 2ww testing group that's were I always saw you.

We have decided we will start trying again when Harley is 8 months old. So that will be from May. I'm coming off the pill probably end of march and just wanna see what my cycles do and then May can start trying.
I was gonna hold out untill next year but spoke to a GP who suggested we should start sooner rather than later because of my age.
I guess it will happen when it's supposed too and I think I'm fully expecting it to take a while.
Will u be trying again hon?
U have to do what's best for you hon. That's what I was told. I was told I shouldn't feel bad for not feeling done.
I know I'm incredibly blessed but I am hoping we will be blessed again. You too hon. Rooting for you and all the long term ttc ladies. You were all my rock when we was ttc. U all kept me going.

Yay, excited that you've made a decision.
Yes it was the 2ww threads, we were ttc 11 months that time but then I got this job and took a break so as not to fall pregnant in my probationary period. The things keep happening and I keep pushing it back and pushing it back. I really wanted to start now, but have been offer a higher position at work so need to do all the training for that and don't want to have to adandon them for a year as soon as I've finished it :haha: but I also feel like it could take years, in which case I may as well start now. If it takes too long we may not get another at all. I just don't know when to go for it.

Yay, excited that you've made a decision.
Yes it was the 2ww threads, we were ttc 11 months that time but then I got this job and took a break so as not to fall pregnant in my probationary period. The things keep happening and I keep pushing it back and pushing it back. I really wanted to start now, but have been offer a higher position at work so need to do all the training for that and don't want to have to adandon them for a year as soon as I've finished it :haha: but I also feel like it could take years, in which case I may as well start now. If it takes too long we may not get another at all. I just don't know when to go for it.

It's so hard to decide the best time.
If I was younger then I wud be leaving it until next year but with my age and the fact it took ages with our son' and talking to that GP i just decided to start this year instead.
Part of me wud like to start trying now but I know its too soon.
I mean there is a chance it cud take another 11 months or more or it may not happen at all' but there is also a chance it cud happen fast.
So May seems like a better time pluss my youngest will be 8 months then so there will be a bit more of a age gap.

U cud start NTNP hon. Congratulations on ure promotion that's awesome. Remember u will be pregnant for 9 months as well.
That's what I keep telling myself.
The other reason I thought may was because even if I fell then I wudnt be due untll 2023. I know if we started now and it happened I wud be due this year which seems a bit scary haha.

There's so many 'what ifs' involved isn't there?

Gosh yeah so many hon. I know I need to stay positive but them what ifs always find a way of creeping in Urghhh

I'm not good with the unknown or being patient. I like to know what will happen and when and what the results of that action will be.

Glad I'm not the only one haha

Haha me too hon I'm so glad I'm not the only one either.
I keep telling myself that when we start trying I'm gonna take the relaxed approach but I know damn well I won't be able to be all relaxed lol.

Haha I'm the same. Keep thinking that now I'm working when I wasn't before so I won't have time to obsess over it all as much and can relax more, but I know that won't be so easy.

Haha I'm the same. Keep thinking that now I'm working when I wasn't before so I won't have time to obsess over it all as much and can relax more, but I know that won't be so easy.

Hope we both get BFPs at the same time. Be awesome being in the same due date group

Update

Stopped my pill a week and a half ago and now on cd7.
We're gonna be carful this cycle and next and then after that will start trying. We're in beginning of March now so does look like i will be end of April beginning of May that we start trying.
Kind of wanna fast forward March and April lol.

Hope they do hehe.
I have started a ttc journal if anyone wants to follow.
I've even posted my opks even though we're not technically trying just yet.
LOL. So fun peeing on things again lmao:rofl:

Just wanted to update this.

we actually started in march in the end. We did catch on cycle 2 ttc but ended in a chemical pregnancy unfortunately. Cd2 bleeding is extremely heavy. This is cycle 3 ttc. Now this has happened tho my whole positive feeling of falling quickly has been replaced with negative oh I’m gonna keep having chemicals like the last time. This has brought all that trauma right back and I’m not gonna lie I’ve been feeling really low.
hopfully will feel better when ovulation comes around again. But worried this will keep happening. anyway just thought I would update as it’s been a while

• Hi @Suggerhoney, i remember you from the October 2019 group. Glad to see things are well. I'm back here bidding my time until 2023 when I'm planning on TTC baby 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->