The sex addict on this morning

smokey

Mummy to a monkey
Reaction score
Hahaha not sure if this was already known but its just been revealed on this morning that woman that slept with loads of blokes is actualy a bloke thats had a sex.change.
Shes in trouble for not telling sexual partners.

From the moment I saw her I was saying thats a bloke.

So many blokes are going to be shocked this morning seeing that

i havet seen this morning but it was in the sun paper lol they will be alot off shocked men lol.

The comment on the sun website made me piddle myself :)

"1000 men are waking up this morning screaming noooooo while the rest are shouting hahaha"

I dont think she will be coming back from the pub with many blokes now, I didnt see the original interview and hadnt seen her till this morning but I cant understand how anyone coyld not know its obvious lookinh at her

When I saw her I had a feeling.

How has it not come out before now? She's had loads of publicity.

It was pretty obvious, I was telling OH about this the other day and he text me earlier saying that he'd seen that it had been revealed that she was a bloke who'd had a sex change.

when I first saw her picture I thought she looked a little butch :wacko:

There's a thread on this in gs, how no one realised she wasn't a woman when she looks that manly is beyond me. Ick. Proves a point that men only think with their pants, and reckon they were all wearing some pretty tinted beer goggles when they met 'her' :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->