The testing like crazy thread! Crosshairs :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone for the tips...ehhh its 2:24 am and well our computer (desktop) got eaten by Malware so DH and I have been up fixing it since midnight FINALLY got it fixed thank God for Google ;) All better now! We were both pitching a fit about how we couldn't afford to get it fixed etc. and were talking about just getting a new computer from the BX on base we could get one really cheap there about probably as much as we could pay to fix ours and its a couple years old....so anyways glad its all fixed. Wrapped Tyler's teachers gift for his 3rd grade party tomorrow for the Holiday Season.....emm....and thats about it really. Doing some laundry then I think I might get off here an get around 5 hours of sleep or so lets pray my mom will watch the boys so we can catch a nap sometime tomorrow....this is rough! But we got a lot accomplished and our closet is looking quite nice got a LOT of stuff to give to Goodwill and finally got my uncle (he just passed away two weeks ago) got his clothes all ready for Goodwill as well...will be dropping it all off tomorrow...now I think I better get my antibiotic I should have taken a few hours ago...and take my Soy Iso's and well I guess start taking the Maca as well it smells HORRIFIC gahhhh but gonna plug nose an pray it goes down smoothly! Anyways thats all for me I suppose, AF is back to spotting for now but she was pretty heavy when she first came about now slowing down gahhh come on AF come full force so I know everything is nice an cleaned out on the inside for my cycle!!

Anyways hope you all had a lovely night its totally way past my bedtime an I think I'm gonna try and rest for a while :( I keep getting sick (throwing up) an I just wanna sleep now :( Goodnight ;) talk to you all tomorrow...or should I say GOOD MORNING!!

Good afternoon ladies I hope everyone is doing good today! Afm I have done nothing but be lazy today (it is way to cold outside for me). Also found out about some very sad news today. A girl I went to school with was on her way home with her husband and son for christmas and were in a car wreck. Her son and husband are ok but she didnt make it and she had just found out 3 weeks ago that they were having twins instead of just one new baby. So so sad this close to Christmas especially. :( Please keep their families in your prayers. Anyways on a better note when we moved to Texas I was hoping I wouldn't have to deal with cold weather like this anymore. :blush: But some good news my temp went up a little today. I'm not sure if it would've been higher or not bc when I woke up it was 55 in my house!!! I wasn't expecting a cold front to come through while we were sleeping and yesterday I was outside in shorts and a tank top so the heat was off! Praying that it keeps going up tomorrow I am normally a slow riser anyways so fx'd. My cm finally turned to creamy like it normally does after ovulation. Yay! :happydance: And for some weird reason my cp is low soft and very tightly closed hmm.... just hope that this means I finally ovulated! DH and I dtd last night and this morning to so now I just have to make sure he feels like it the next two nights! :dohh: For some reason I have a lot less stress about this month and this has been my craziest cycle ever!

Good morning ladies hope everyone is doing good today! Afm I am doing great I am watching my cousins 3 month old little boy so today is a great day already! :) I also had another temp rise this mornings so that makes me feel a lot better. Finally seems like I am on the right track this month. I'm not to optimistic about getting my :bfp: this month after this crazy cycle. But that's ok as long as my cycles get back on track. Well time to get off here n play with Mr john! :)

Have fun :) We are about to head toward my sis n laws to drop off their gifts since they are going to TN with the in laws for Christmas!! Be back later and I'll update my little siggy thing later today ;) I am taking a LOT more meds LOL!!

Hey girl, seems like you been having a mess with your computer. Sorry about AF those tests looked so promising. I have been using those a week guess another bad batch is out been getting faint pink lines for 4 days that are not going anywhere. All other tests are negative. Weird how water is negative though. Blaa! I was hoping for Christmas gift for family but not going to happen I'm due Sunday.

Hope you get Bfp this cycle!

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Thanks hun Merry Christmas to your families as well!!! I've been sitting here crying for well close to 30 minutes...My Aunt Jean who is my dad's sister....well she gave me an ornament tonight and my poor husband has never seen me cry so much....its been an emotional night but I needed a little cry.....This was what she gave me :( I told DH even the tough cookies have to have a cry every once in a while :( :cry: I miss my daddy so much....I cannot believe he's been gone for 5 years in January :( Everytime I look at it I start bawling and DH doesn't understand as he's never lost a parent :( He did bring me a whole box of tissues :) <3

Attachments

• daddycard.jpg
    daddycard.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 8
  • daddy2.jpg
    daddy2.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 15
Thanks hun Merry Christmas to your families as well!!! I've been sitting here crying for well close to 30 minutes...My Aunt Jean who is my dad's sister....well she gave me an ornament tonight and my poor husband has never seen me cry so much....its been an emotional night but I needed a little cry.....This was what she gave me :( I told DH even the tough cookies have to have a cry every once in a while :( :cry: I miss my daddy so much....I cannot believe he's been gone for 5 years in January :( Everytime I look at it I start bawling and DH doesn't understand as he's never lost a parent :( He did bring me a whole box of tissues :) <3

So beautiful and precious! I would cry too. Seems like you where very close which is an great thing. What are your plans for Christmas n New years?

Christmas Eve night we always open all the other gifts from Family to get them out of the way for the Santa gifts :) So we will be doing that...then on Christmas night we will go to my moms (just 30) mins down the road to eat dinner she got us all Steaks :) YUMMMM!!!....other than that we are just gonna be cleaning the house I'm rearranging and my moms giving me and hubby a 2 day break from our babies :) We dropped them off last night and get them back early Sunday morning :) My cousin lives with my mom (the one who just lost her father) so she helps my mom out when shes got them she loves watching the boys :) they are sweet little guys most of the time...other than that I gotta climb in the attic an put together a bicycle thats in a box ;) that Trysten's getting from Santa....and....RELAX :) lol and eat FUDGE....mmmmm okay my sugar will be out the roof this holiday season!! O well its soooo worth it all LOL!!

How about all of you what are your plans!!??!!??

...and yes VERY close with my dad we used to do EVERYTHING together :( I miss him so much....cant believe its almost been 5 years already :(

Christmas Eve night we always open all the other gifts from Family to get them out of the way for the Santa gifts :) So we will be doing that...then on Christmas night we will go to my moms (just 30) mins down the road to eat dinner she got us all Steaks :) YUMMMM!!!....other than that we are just gonna be cleaning the house I'm rearranging and my moms giving me and hubby a 2 day break from our babies :) We dropped them off last night and get them back early Sunday morning :) My cousin lives with my mom (the one who just lost her father) so she helps my mom out when shes got them she loves watching the boys :) they are sweet little guys most of the time...other than that I gotta climb in the attic an put together a bicycle thats in a box ;) that Trysten's getting from Santa....and....RELAX :) lol and eat FUDGE....mmmmm okay my sugar will be out the roof this holiday season!! O well its soooo worth it all LOL!!

How about all of you what are your plans!!??!!??

...and yes VERY close with my dad we used to do EVERYTHING together :( I miss him so much....cant believe its almost been 5 years already :(

That sounds like a relaxing break. I am spending time with in laws. Never spend time with ny family long story just they have lots of problems and I don't want that in my life.

I enjoy my DH family they are amazing, going to go to their house on Christmas morning and stay til 26th and head home. Have big meal eat lots of home made candies. Lots of sleep lol. Got to love mother nature coming so close to Christmas.

My two kittens have they're spay/neuter surgery on the 27th gonna miss them since they will be gone the night. Other than that just enjoy 2 weeks off work with hubby.

Hey ladies hope everyone is doing great!

Andrea your ornament is beautiful! We had a friend make my brother and I ornaments last year for our mom and older brother that passed away earlier that year . It meant so much to us for them doing that its the little things that count the most. I hope you and hubby r having a great weekend while the kids are away.

Afm I am feeling pretty good I had a pretty good spike this morning but since this afternoon I have beeb having pink cm. I'm not sure at all what is going on with my body this month. It is way to early for ib at 3DPO and I thought it was to late for ovulation bleeding especially being pink.... Who knows I hope I didn't ovulate later than I thought we haven't dtd in a couple of nights. My bb's are starting to hurt/burn now to so I think I have ovulated I really hope so anyways! If af doesn't show I am planning to start testing on Dec 31. I know that's early but I'm hoping maybe at 12 dpo its not to early! Fx'd :dust: and Gl ladies!

Good my way waiting on my boys to get home from church with their Nan....then we are going to see Santa :) an get their pics done I'm praying!! I hope lil one will sit with Santa!! CROSS FINGERS FOR ME!! I've been taking so many pills lately I'm surprised I'm still functioning LMAO!!! But I am :) woohoooooo.....4 Soy tabs, 1 royal jelly tab (They are HUGE), 1 Maca tab, and my antibiotic.....I feel like a drug addict LOL all this for a baby if the Soy doesnt work this cycle we are done with using it.....I had this dream last night where I had a little baby :( then got in a horrid car accident an the baby passed away :( I felt guilty but I wanted to keep trying for another after the loss of the little one :( I just duno what happened the rest of the dream.....but I feel its telling me DONT GIVE UP YET :) so I'm gona keep on trying!!

Well I better go get ready to leave I will be on later this afternoon!

Love how are you today?

Mommas totally looks like your temps are doing what I'd hoped they'd do :) :happydance:!!

It sounds like you have a busy day ahead of you! Hope you guys have fun going to see Santa I'm sire your boys are excited. We still need to do that to before it is to late! I am so happy that my temps have gone up and finally seem to be staying up. I'm not sure what the pink cm was about yesterday but it was only once so I'm going to try not to worry about it to much. I know it is way to early for symptom spotting just yet but boy am I cramping like crazy. This isn't normal for me at all I normally only cramp the first day of af. Hopefully it will turn into a good thing who knows. :) For some reason I seem to be keeping myself from building my hopes up this month. Probably because of this crazy cycle but I guess its a good thing maybe I want be so upset if I don't get a :bfp: this cycle. Well its time to clean house before the in laws get here from Alabama. :dust: to everyone!

Just having a catch up on your thread :)

Looks like you have an amazing Christmas ahead of you. Good luck with the soy, I heard good things about it on some other threads

Momma where is todays temp :) LOL

TY Foxy hope you have a VERY MERRRRRRY CHRISTMAS TOOOO!!

Sorry I have my temps up now. The in laws got here last night so my mother in law and I went shopping this morning and my boys had my phone at home playing on it. Sorry it took so long to put them in. My temp went down a little today but nothing to worry about hopefully. I'm still having lots of cramping and lower backache I'm hoping this is a good sign but not going to read to much into it. I hope everyone else is having a great Christmas Eve! Fx'd for everyone :dust:

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

Your temps are looking really good :) FX for a New Years :bfp: !!!! How exciting would that be!!!

Well my moms on her way so we can open all the gifts from family, then tomorrow morning Santa can have the whole tree for Santa gifts :)

First night off the Soy an let the mother of cramps come in OUCH!!!!!!!!!!! I pray tomorrow it feels much better than today :( OUCH!
Santa came an I think its almost time for sleep!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"