The things we think to ourselves

TryinginMi

Reaction score
I have recently been reading through the "what not to say" thread and it got me thinking. Not about the things that others have said to be but about the things I say to myself. Stuff like "i miss my baby" and then "how can you miss someone you never met"
I really miss being pregnant
I wish this didn't happen
I want my baby back

I nick named the baby Walker Texas Ranger when i was pregnant. When people would ask what i was going to name it i would say if it's a boy Walker Texas Ranger and if it's a girl Walker Texas Ranger.
Even if i get pregnant again it won't be Walker Texas Ranger...

I feel like saying (or typing) those things and getting them out is helpful. I want to knew others thoughts. Do you all think stuff like i do? I don't really blame myself but I'll always wonder if there was something I could've done differently.

I have recently been reading through the "what not to say" thread and it got me thinking. Not about the things that others have said to be but about the things I say to myself. Stuff like "i miss my baby" and then "how can you miss someone you never met"
I really miss being pregnant
I wish this didn't happen
I want my baby back

I nick named the baby Walker Texas Ranger when i was pregnant. When people would ask what i was going to name it i would say if it's a boy Walker Texas Ranger and if it's a girl Walker Texas Ranger.
Even if i get pregnant again it won't be Walker Texas Ranger...

I feel like saying (or typing) those things and getting them out is helpful. I want to knew others thoughts. Do you all think stuff like i do? I don't really blame myself but I'll always wonder if there was something I could've done differently.

I'm so sorry for your loss, i miss my baby too, i feel cheated and i feel like i didn't keep my baby safe enough.

I named my baby, in reality, i didn't know my childs sex, but i feel she was a girl and i call her Sophia, and even though i was only five weeks i feel like she was important and as important as her brothers and sister, she was a poem, some people think she was not a person, but she was all the information that would have made her who she would have been.

None of this is likely to be helpful to you, but you are not alone.

When I miscarried last year my nan told me she’d had a miscarriage right before she fell pregnant with my uncle. A psychic told her the baby she lost was my uncles soul but it wasn’t right that time. I have my rainbow now but I still miss my baby every day but I know my husband found the idea of giving baby a second chance very comforting.

I’ve found the last year really hard and I feel as though a lot of people devalue my baby but I loved him as much as his brother and sister. It also feels as though people think I should be over it especially since my rainbow was born.

Sorry for both of your losses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->