The Thread of Anything But....

All I know is some kid brought vegemite to school for 'foreign food day' and it was the most God awful stuff ever. I remember it smelled spoiled and tasted very salty, LOL

What is milo?

A filthy kiwi drink... I've lived here for 16 years and NEVER got used to it :sick:

:haha:

Ohhhhh, thats not right! You'll be saying you hate marmite next :shock:
:rofl::rofl:
No no, loves the marmite....

But I have to admit it's an acquired taste. Funniest thing I ever saw was a german exchange student we had staying when we were kids - she had never seen marmite before, and assumed it was some kind of chocolate spread. So she layered up that thing on a piece of toast - her face when she bit into it::::: :haha::haha::haha: that still makes me laugh.

When I first got together with DH, he tried marmite........he almost puked LOL

What is milo?

A filthy kiwi drink... I've lived here for 16 years and NEVER got used to it :sick:

WHAT??????:grr::grr:Those are fighting words:growlmad::haha: I love the stuff..We use a 1KG can every two weeks:blush: love it :thumbup:

:haha::haha::haha:

I just don't get it... malty yukiness.... RUINS the chocolate!

Its heaven:flower: Love it!! It enhances the chocolate..maybe you didn't make it right??:shrug:

I can improve it by adding a couple of spoons of regular drinking chocolate :haha: but other than that:::::

My Australian DH LOVES the stuff... I think you have to be a full native, not just a naturalised kiwi/aussie :D

All I know is some kid brought vegemite to school for 'foreign food day' and it was the most God awful stuff ever. I remember it smelled spoiled and tasted very salty, LOL

Of all things to bring for foriegn food day who would bring vegemite of all things:rofl::rofl::rofl: It is salty DH puts it on toast with margarine or a bit of butter and that's how he got DS eating the nasty stuff:nope: There's a few things that turn my stomach Pavlova and sausages is the other two..yuck!!!

Of all things to bring for foriegn food day who would bring vegemite of all things:rofl::rofl::rofl: It is salty DH puts it on toast with margarine or a bit of butter and that's how he got DS eating the nasty stuff:nope: There's a few things that turn my stomach Pavlova and sausages is the other two..yuck!!!

:shock: Pavlova turns your stomach? :saywhat:

He is my doggie!!! My gorgeous greyhound. I had him of a dog rescue place. He is really sweet!!!

Arrrrgh! He's gorgeous!!!

Am laughing at your 6yr old not taking out the trash or carrying things upstairs. I have a 36 year old that wont do either and would love to sit and play video games all day like your 8yr old.

Hahaha - that made me laugh. I also have a similar 34 year old! :rofl:

For the love of God I forgot the A in thread...how in the hell do I edit this? LOL

I didn't even notice until now :rofl::rofl:

I hadn't noticed either!

I don't mind Milo but the whole time you're drinking it, you're thinking if only if were that bit more chocolatey and that bit less malty. lol
And ewwww to Marmite and Vegemite. Horrid stuff. But DH loves his marmite. :sick:

Is Pavlova that dessert thing?

Yep..a big lump of eggwhites and fruit thrown on top with cream...yuck!! DD and DH fight over it when its in the house, I just can't get past the sweet taste and the texture..

Yep..a big lump of eggwhites and fruit thrown on top with cream...yuck!! DD and DH fight over it when its in the house, I just can't get past the sweet taste and the texture..

It's like meringue...the stuff we put on top of pies. Sweetened whipped egg whites. We usually eat it on top of lemon pie.

It's like meringue...the stuff we put on top of pies. Sweetened whipped egg whites. We usually eat it on top of lemon pie.

Yep that's the stuff:thumbup: Well not sure if you like it but imagine a big blob of that with berries or passionfruit on top and some whipped cream..very sweet!!

That's disgusting! I don't really like sweets. I prefer salty snacks like chips and french fries. Actually, I have never met a potato product I didn't like, LOL.

Wow, this thread is moving fast. It moved about 5 pages since I looked last.

Anyway, since we're talking about food, I just made some homemade banana bread. Wish you were all here to try it. It's fresh and warm from the oven, ummmmm!

Ready, I am sure it's delicious, but I hate bananas more than anything on this earth, LOL.

I think the thread is moving fast bc we all realized that we need a break from all things TTC.

That's disgusting! I don't really like sweets. I prefer salty snacks like chips and french fries. Actually, I have never met a potato product I didn't like, LOL.

CHIPS!! CHIPS!!

Ok, really done this time :haha:

Pssssssst, I'll have you know pavlova is fantastic! So :tease::tease:

My brother hates bananas as well.
My son and I made a special batch for him one time as a treat. My son walked it up to him and my brother was so gracious about receiving it, "Thanks for making it for me buddy. It looks really good. I'll eat it all up." It was really sweet. I felt pretty bad when he quietly told me he hated bananas. I never knew.
Nothing like bringing someone a gift that they can't stand, lol!

Ready, I am sure it's delicious, but I hate bananas more than anything on this earth, LOL.

I think the thread is moving fast bc we all realized that we need a break from all things TTC.

You hate bananas more than marmite? :haha:

It beats being the one to show up at Christmas with the fruitcake; that person should be flogged! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->