The Thread of Calm

Hi all :thumbup:

Sorry I haven't been around a while I moved over to the dark side for a bit and was trawling through 2ww threads symptom spotting a plenty :blush:.

BUT I have nice news - got a :bfp:today! Thrilled and nervous all at the same time.

We followed the SMEP to the letter and used preseed and either it was just 'our time' or it paid off.

Lots of love and luck to you all :hugs:

That's fantastic news Daisydoo! Really pleased for you!

Congratulations Daisydoo! Our first thread BFP! xx

Congratulations on your :bfp: ! That is so exciting for you and your family! Two and a half years is a really good age gap. :thumbup: Have a happy and healthy nine months! :hugs:

aw thanks all hope you all get yours soon too :hugs:

Hi All! Did everyone have a great weekend? Does anyone else have exciting news like Daisydoo? xx

Hi All! Did everyone have a great weekend? Does anyone else have exciting news like Daisydoo? xx

No exciting news on the TTC front, just on the long long wait till ovulation at the moment.

In other news, we are potty training at the moment. I'm quite excited about it and have even told a few work colleagues, is that a little bit sad? LOL.

Haha! That is not sad. It's great you're doing it before your next one arrives. My SIL wished she had potty trained her eldest before his brother arrived. Give Thomas a big clap for me!

Wow, potty training already! Good luck! :thumbup:

Nothing exciting around here, just working on this glorious national holiday (Labor Day) and getting holiday pay. :happydance: Took the boys to the Kansas City Irish Festival, which OH is the site foreman at, on Saturday. Met up with SIL, MIL, and nieces out there and had a lot of fun. The kids had a blast with the bounce houses, face painting and giant hamster balls. Lots of good food and music as well. The boys and I vegged out at home on Sunday and went to a BBQ today before I had to come into work. Now I am just waiting on AF to show up, woohoo.

Wow, potty training already! Good luck! :thumbup:

Nothing exciting around here, just working on this glorious national holiday (Labor Day) and getting holiday pay. :happydance: Took the boys to the Kansas City Irish Festival, which OH is the site foreman at, on Saturday. Met up with SIL, MIL, and nieces out there and had a lot of fun. The kids had a blast with the bounce houses, face painting and giant hamster balls. Lots of good food and music as well. The boys and I vegged out at home on Sunday and went to a BBQ today before I had to come into work. Now I am just waiting on AF to show up, woohoo.

I know it's quite early with the potty training but he seems to be getting the hang of it so fingers crossed he will train easily. Five pees in potty yesterday and no accidents! :happydance:

Sounds like a lovely weekend!

Great job! :thumbup: You will have wet days and dry days, I hope you have many more dry ones!

Hi all :hugs:

Shortlived joy! Started bleeding heavilg last night so not meant to be I guess. We are in the middle of moving house so maybe the stress got to me more than I knew :nope:

Ill be back here soon xxxx

Daisydoo. So sorry. Lots of love and hugs coming your way xx

Hiya everyone. Still having a bit of a nightmare with this cycle. I'm now CD34 and still no sign of AF of a BFP. How's everyone else?

Daisydoo, I'm so sorry that you are bleeding heavily. :hugs: Look after yourself hun. It probably isn't anything to do with the stress of moving, so don't beat yourself up about that. These things happen but it really sucks.

Hey Notnic! That is so annoying being stuck in limbo! Really hope one or the other turns up for you very very soon, preferably the BFP of course.

All is good here, I haven't really been thinking about TTC much at all which is good I think! My temperature went way up this morning, I hope I haven't ovulated already as we haven't BDed recently so if so I will be definitely out this month. I don't think I did though as I didn't have any EWCM and also it would be extremely early in the cycle for me.

How is everyone else doing?

Thanks Polaris. I'm hoping for something (anything!) soon. Keeping my fingers crossed that you get some BD'ing in and catch an eggy soon. xx

Hope everyone else is well. Especially you daisydoo. xx

Hmm, that does seem quite late for you NotNic, I hope an answer of some sort comes soon. :hugs:

As for me, AF showed on Thursday so CD3 here. Hoping to get some BDing in this month especially seeing as how I will be on a 6 day vacation from work right around when I "should" be Oing. :happydance: TBH though, I would just like to get some here pretty soon. It has been way too long! :nope:

The Thread of Calm, this is a thread about me! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->