the thread of sharing good news - off topic!

Sus09

mum
Reaction score
September has been bad for some of us, and having already a negativity thread and me with no ovulation this month I just wanted a thread to share good news, and not only TTC... to have a bit of PMA

And my good news today is that my colleague has made me some lovely lime and coconut cake to cheer me up, and as my OH does not like lime... all the cake is for me!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
:haha::haha:

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

You're right, there has been a lot of negativity lately...I am glad you started this thread! :hug:

Yay for cake! :happydance:

Let's see...I think my soy funk finally wore off and I had sex for the fun of it! Can you believe such a thing still exists? :haha:

A friend of mine also shared some fab news with me today and I couldn't be happier! :winkwink: How good is that?! :hugs:

WOW! Sex for fun... that is great news:happydance:!

Wohoooooooo it still exists! We can proove it Dmom had it!!!!
:wohoo:
:hugs:

:blush: My husband's penis seems to be working perfectly.
That's awesome news in my book!

My hubby bought me a little bottle of Juicy Couture....just for the hell of it! :wohoo:

I would also like to add a bizarre item to my list of good things for the day.........
I am thankful that my dog did not yack up dead rabbit parts while we were sleeping last night.

It has happened in the past, and I thought it was going to happen last night. I was SOOOOO happy when I woke up this morning sans puke!

Okay, lots of good things around here. My boyfriend bought me an iPad for my birthday. Love it. Love him even more. Finished second-round revisions on my novel on Friday and my editor is really happy. My first piece of publicity hit the news last week, which was surprising and very cool.

And my boyfriend, family, and pets are all happy and healthy.

I love this thread!!! My good news would be I stopped spotting..DH cooked dinner last night oh and we got DD and DS Naplan test results back and both have scored in the top percentages in the state!!!! I don't know how they got so smart but I'm not knocking it!!

Okay, lots of good things around here. My boyfriend bought me an iPad for my birthday. Love it. Love him even more. Finished second-round revisions on my novel on Friday and my editor is really happy. My first piece of publicity hit the news last week, which was surprising and very cool.

And my boyfriend, family, and pets are all happy and healthy.

Congrats ..that is exciting news :):happydance::happydance:

Are you ever going to divulge info about your novel? Tell us! :haha:

Are you ever going to divulge info about your novel? Tell us! :haha:

Here you go: https://*******.com/6an3up6

Ooooh, how do we put links in?

Ah, like this.

Nope. Damn it. How DO we put links in posts?

Aha!

Porky did not rape the cat today! You have no idea how big this is....:haha:

You're a KIWI?! Awesome!! :D

I'm gonna buy it... :thumbup:

I'm so glad your cat has not been violated today Dmom!!

Googly..love the avatar :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->