The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

Lilli she is so beautiful congrats girl!!!!

We AFM I am excited I am use to only having a period a few time a year I have three regular periods without clomid so we are hoping to get pregnant on our own without any medication crossing my finger this time around

That's great news Jammers. Wishing you lots of luck and sending you lots of baby dust.

Jammers when I lost my nephew at 23 weeks in june I asked my BIL's gf last week if they will try again? And she said they couldn't for a year. That's a little tooo long I think. How long did ur dr tell you to wait before trying again? She had a weakened cervix. I really think she would be fine.

Jammers when I lost my nephew at 23 weeks in june I asked my BIL's gf last week if they will try again? And she said they couldn't for a year. That's a little tooo long I think. How long did ur dr tell you to wait before trying again? She had a weakened cervix. I really think she would be fine.

Mrs Hamstra,

Dr said we could try again in a couple cycles after we lost Brayden but Braydens death was unexplained my cervix and everything looked good so I am not sure if her incompetant cervix could be the reason or if they were talking emotioal wise AFM emotionaly I was not ready right away to be honest I am terrified now. I would get a second opion on if it was to prevent it happening in the future or if they were taklking emotionaly Sorry for the bad grammer

No your fine. They didn't want him in the beginning I went through a very dark time after I found out they were pregnant because of their attitudes. Then when she lost him my BIL had the nerve to say you best believe the next one will be planned on the same day while his son was passing seemed rude to me.

I'm really glad to hear your planning it all natural and I pray you have a healthy one
soon!

Buster how ya feeling boys getting big?

Boys are doing great and they are right on track for size. Of course they feel huge to me. I'm all baby I've only gained 9lbs with the pregnancy so far. But it looks like a ate a basketball. They may just move up my c-section from Dec 27th due to my previous surgery. I should find that out next week at my next ob appointment. Other than that nothing new to report. Hope you ladies are all doing well.

Af is due Thursday I've had very sore and tender breast 3DPO through 10DPO tested today and it was neg. Might still be early. I've never had this sore a boobs that early!

I hope that this is a good sign for you hun. I'll have my fingers crossed.

Wishing you guys lots of luck for this cycle. Baby dust all around.

Hi ladies! I am new to this forum! I'm ttc#2 I'm in my tww on month 5! I'm doing medicated cycles with 5mg of famera and 10,000ui of hcg to trigger ovulation! This month on cycle 12 I had a 18mm follicle on lefty! This is my beat response to meds so far! I conceived my daughter naturally with the graces of god! I have PCOS and endo and in ovulatory disorder! I've had 3 laporscopic removals of endo! My hubby is in great fertility shape so I'm the problem! I hope this is our lucky month! Baby dust to all! Any similar stories out there! Looking to get involved in these convo's!

Welcome Relmom. Want to wish you loads of luck for this cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->