The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

Why not ask your doctor to do a follicle scan just for the heck of it around when you feel you ovulate. There should really be no reason not to. It may shed some light on if you are actually ovulating late, and if you just have long cycles then IUI or whatever is recomended could be done on dates appropriate for your cycle. Make notes to take in to the doctor with you so you make sure to cover all your issues and don't forget to mention something. Good luck!

Hello all I havent posted its been rough not going to lie Brayden was born sleeping at 16 weeks weighing 5 oz and 5 inches long Doctors cant figure out why this happened he was perfect and two days later he was gone no explanation. I have been diagnosed with post pardom depression and am doing a lot better I did not speak to anyone for a few weeks and slowly am able to open up. We want another baby but I am terrified all at the same time. I just wanted to update you on my status you were all amazing wjhen I was trying to conceive my little man.

Jammers it's so good to hear from you. I'm so sorry you had to go through all of this. But I'm glad you are taking the time you need to heal. Take care of yourself and you come back here and talk with us whenever you are ready. We are all here to support you no matter what.

Mrshamstra wow that is really confusing. I wish I had some better ideas for you. I think what Lillichole said makes a lot of sense and you should try doing that. You've been through so much I hope your BFP is just right around the corner.

Sanchez I hope that first test was right and it was the beginning of your BFP. It stinks that you have to wait to see the doctor. I hope the time goes by fast for you. Take care and good luck!!!

Oh Jammers!my heart breaks for you. I am glad you are taking the time you need for yourself. Thank you for updating us. You are on my mind every once in awhile. We are here for you any time you need.

I'm hanging in there. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and I'm glad as I have a lot of questions. I still have some ms and I have constipation, gas, pain in my pelvic bone if I walk or stand too much. I know all normal symptoms of pregnancy, but I'm hoping to get some tips or tricks from her to help me feel better.

How are you feeling lillichole? Can't believe your are already 28 weeks. Time is sure flying by. You must be getting excited.

Time is certainly going so fast! I hope you get some good tips! I STILL have ms all day unless I take half a unisom the night before.

Sorry you still have the ms. You would think that it would have been gone for you as far along as you are. Now I'm starting to think that the ms is here for the duration. I do have a perscription for Zofran that the doctor gave me but I try to only use that if I have to go out somewhere or if I'm feeling really bad.

Jammers im glad to hear your pushing fwd. And doing ok. We all missed you.
And I love the advice about my scans but I live 25mins from fort riley and in a college town and there are no free walk ins to do appts like that they are always booked. And I have told her several months that I Ovulate around CD25 26 ya know. I will def try next cycle to see if she can get me in. but she is BOSSY. Like if she isnt the one to order it, it aint gonna happen. Wish me luck.

Hi ladies finally my doctor appt is tomorrow at 2 ugh im so nervous ... today i checked the postive prego test yup you can still the lines and both negatives also.. lately im been feeling the same but with 2nd baby i had no symptoms so now i have only thing little tired more then usually and my boobs kinda hurt. Also im been getting cramps but no period or nothen sooo fingers crossed tomorrow .. wish me luck :)

Good luck Sanchez!!! I hope you hear some good news tomorrow.

Sanchez how is everything and how did your appt go?

CD3 for me LADIES!!! feeling good. not doing anymore clomid.
Buster how are the babes doin? hope all is well you girls

Babies are doing good. They're giving me lots of symptoms but as long as they are ok it's fine with me. Have my gender scan on the 15th can't wait for that. Hope all you ladies are doing well.

15th!!! that went by soo fast!! i will be checking back here for the results. i find out what my sister in law is having on the 22nd of aug.

hey gurls im back srry i havent been on i kinda took the chemical preganacy alil hard but not im good im been taking prenatal everyday and birthcontrol to bring my period .. well goods news i started to spot yesterday and today i guess its my first day of period ... when should i go get ovulation kit ?

sanchez how many weeks were you when you had the chemical pregnancy? do you know? im sorry hun

I'm sorry Sanchez for your loss. But I'm glad you've got things going again. Wishing you lots of luck hun.

Wishing all my ladies on here lots of luck. I know it can be tough but try and keep positive thoughts it WILL happen for each and everyone of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->