The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

thats sad =( i hope your doing ok. i was 4 weekswhen i lost mine, almost 1 year ago as of next month and have not fallen pregnant since then. =( CD9 today i go in monday for another Follicle Scan. hoping to see something

Hi Ladies just wanted to give you a quick update. Had my gender scan today and it looks like we're having 2 boys. It's very exciting and I'm ready to start shopping now. LOL I hope the rest of you ladies are doing well and as always I have everything crossed for you and sending you buckets of baby dust.

Congrats Buster! Two boys :)!! How are you feeling? How many weeks are you now? Are feeling much movement? I can't imagine what two would feel like some times just the one feels like there are eight appendages

I'm not going to lie I'm a little uncomfortable. I'm 19 weeks now and I think I'm starting to feel some movement now. It really is exciting, but I just can't imagine getting any bigger than I already am. (and I'm not that big right now)LOL. But the boys are healthy and that's all that matters.

How are you feeling? It won't be much longer for you. I can't believe how fast time has gone by. The excitment must really be building in your household now.

I'm feeling large. My daughter is sooooo ready for her little sister to be here. I hope she still feels that way when she is actually here. I'm very much looking forward to seeing her for the first time. I wonder what she will look like.

TWO BOUNCING BABY BOYS!!! thats Great!! aww im excited for you. i couldnt imagine having two babies in you kicking lol that would be alot of movement to try to get comfortable..then again i cant imagine one baby cause ive never been pregnant. hope you get some sleep at night. ive heard thats when they are usually wide awake lol

HAPPY SEPTEMBER LADIES!! ITS BEEN so QUIET on this feed.

How are all of you doing?

It has been quiet :dust: to all of TTC! Any news? Hope all is well with everyone

Hi Everyone!!!
Not much going on here. The boys are moving around a lot and having what I like to call all night dance parties. While I love feeling them move I wish they could keep it during the daylight hours. LOL

How is everyone else?

yay so good to hear from you two! I am good... still trying :( my Dr. met with me and told me my cycles are confusing to her and she doesnt understand why they are so long and told me if i want to be a mom IVF is my next option. I just started 2 weeks ago Acupuncture and herbs and told her i am going once a week for acu and herbs and she told me those two things are not effective and will not get me pregnant. soo Im in tears and will never go back.

I'm sorry about that MrsH. Sounds like it might be time to find a different doctor. One that's more supportive of you. Hang in there I do believe you will get your BFP. Keep us updated on how you are getting on. And if you do decide to do IVF feel free to ask me any questions you may have. I'll be more than happy to help.

I'm sorry about that MrsH. Sounds like it might be time to find a different doctor. One that's more supportive of you. Hang in there I do believe you will get your BFP. Keep us updated on how you are getting on. And if you do decide to do IVF feel free to ask me any questions you may have. I'll be more than happy to help.

The Dr. that mentioned it said that it isnt full cost the 2nd time if the first time fails. is that true?

thank you. i am not oppose to doing IVF i just dont see it this soon. all i have is a hormonal imbalance. and i would love to give this a try. acu and the herbs. if that fails we will be buying a very nice house on property get a better foundation that what we have now and then go for IVF. I seen a video on youtube of egg drilling and it looks scary.

Do what you feel comfortable with! Find a doctor that is supportive of altervative treatments if that is the route you want to go. Good luck one way or another you will get that BFP!

Hey everyone its been a while Buster two boys how exciting congrats, Lilli its getting close so excited for you:) Mrs Hamstra hang in there girl it took me three years to get pregnant with my daughter and quite a while with Brayden.

AFM: I am doing well Miss my baby but am finaly coming to terms that he is where god needs him. My husband has convinced me to start trying again and I am terrified to be honest, but I know that you never reach your dreams if you give up. So I am back on the TTC train:)

JAMMERS!!! So glad to hear from you and love the positive attitude. how great is your husband? I am so happy to hear you are trying again!! you are strong!!

Glad to see you're back Jammers. And with great PMA. I have no doubts that you will be successful.

image.jpgJust wanted to share with you all. Baby Maile Sue was born on Friday at 1:34 pm 7lbs6oz 20in long. I was induced total labor was about 5 hours and I pushed for 30 min. I couldn't have asked for a better birth experience. I did get an epidural it was fantastic. I cannot believe the overwhelming love I feel for this little girl and her big sister. I knew I'd have room in my heart for them both I never thought I would actually feel my heart grow. Simply amazing.

Congratulations she's beautiful. I can't believe she's here already. Sounds like you had a wonderful birth experience and I'm glad that baby, big sister, and Mom are doing well. Thanks for sharing and keep us updated on how you are getting along. (when you can, I know you have your hands full right now)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->