The TTC comedians!! - Anyone with a GSOH welcome!! :) (formally TWW countdown)

I am 9dpo too! I am so afraid for a negative it keeps me from testing until I have the best chance of a BFP!
Day 6 tiny bit of blood got darker through the day and only lasted about 18 hours.
Day 6-9 (today) little bit of cramping.
We will see. Hoping for my BFP!!!!!

I am 9dpo too! I am so afraid for a negative it keeps me from testing until I have the best chance of a BFP!
Day 6 tiny bit of blood got darker through the day and only lasted about 18 hours.

Welcome to the club x

Welcome :wave:
Day 6 sounds good for ib!
Good luck

Hey all!!! :wave: I got the results from my progesterone test today. It was 13.8 not sure what that means but I've heard its a good number. Oh and I tested on day 19. Been really hard not to test. Darn sticks!! Praying we all get BFP!!

WELCOME Cupcake Mommy & Jmla04 !!!!

We love buddies!!!!!

Cupcake Mommy - Have you tested yet????

Im gonna cave and test with one of my ICs in the morning.

Hey all!!! :wave: I got the results from my progesterone test today. It was 13.8 not sure what that means but I've heard its a good number. Oh and I tested on day 19. Been really hard not to test. Darn sticks!! Praying we all get BFP!!

Hey there!!!! I got this off of fertilityplus.org...Hope it helps....

"A progesterone test is done to confirm ovulation. When a follicle releases its egg, it becomes what is called a corpus luteum and produces progesterone. A level over 5 probably indicates some form of ovulation, but most doctors want to see a level over 10 on a natural cycle, and a level over 15 on a medicated cycle. There is no mid-luteal level that predicts pregnancy. Some say the test may be more accurate if done first thing in the morning after fasting"

Good research there, just what I like to see! Lol

I can't decide if I feel pregnant or not :/
On a brighter off topic note my ibs symptoms have calmed down loads since cutting out dairy and taking flaxseed oil. There seems to be controversy on weather it's safe or not during pregnancy so I'm only taking half the dose. It has reduced my bloating so much! Now I'll be able to see a bump growing (if there's a bean in there of course) :lol:

I have found this which is quite interesting.

https://stages-in-pregnancy.com/earliest-possible-signs-of-pregnancy.html

Made me realise I need to stop comparing my symptoms to that of my chemical!

tested this am BFN! . .. . . . still convinced i might be and i'm certainly not out yet!

Me too ladies....I tested this a.m. and got a :bfn:

:(

I'll be testing tomorrow - again ;) .. . .. .. but i do feel less pregnant today :(. . . . lack of symptoms but did leak a tiny tiny tiny bit of 'milk' from my nipple . . . WTF? How can i feel more out than i've felt in days then that happen!

Very confused!!

I understand you wildeone!
I just dont feel like its it today either.
But my bbs are huge!!!! And they hurt so bad. Im nauseous when I wake up. But for some reason Im still so sure Im going to keep getting negatives. :(

I meant Friday. Tomorrow is Thursday ain't it. I've lost my mind apparently.

I dunno how to feel. And I'm still getting colostrum from my right boob from when I breastfed my son... 4 years ago. Dunno what that's about. Was both but then I got one pierced :blush: & that stopped it. Meh.

My muscles in my back seem to have given up. My whole right side is hurting :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->