The TTC comedians!! - Anyone with a GSOH welcome!! :) (formally TWW countdown)

Ah I did that last cycle with a frer. Order some IC's. They only take 2 days delivery. Actually that depends where you live.

Where does everyone live?

It's half 2 in the afternoon and I've only just woke up! Stupid headache kept me up all night.

RNmommy, did you do an opk?

& we have officially made it one week into the TWW! Half way there.

I did, it was still a lot lighter than the control :(
But I guess I was kind of expecting that.

Did you do one?

I was very nauseous when I woke up this morning but it has subsided for the most part. Still pretty much the same symptoms. Not much has changed. I did notice this morning that my low back was aching. :shrug:

I wanna test already!!!

I was gonna go to Walmart to do some shopping and pick up some FRER, but I convinced myself to just stay home and go shopping tomorrow. That way I wont be tempted to waste one. LOL!

How are your symptoms today?

Lol good idea staying at home. Ah you're still getting lines on opk though. Have you been doing them everyday?

I did an opk & stark white so did a hpt :blush: also stark white. Gave myself a good telling off and not testing again till at least Wednesday. This is by far the earliest I have ever tested! 10dpo was my earliest before!

My bbs are tender today :) & feeling slightly nauseous. That is all so far!

Yeah, Ive been getting lines on OPKs the whole time. Not + lines, but they range anywhere from very light pink to a medium pink.
I dont think Im going to test again until Wednesday too!

Ahh mine does go stark White :(

Wednesday will be 9dpo. 5 days before FF says I should test & these tests claim 5 days early so why not.

Oh I forgot to mention I had a dream last night about testing! This happened last cycle too!

I will join you guys if you don't mind. I'm 7dpo too!
No symtoms as of yet, unless a yeast infection just after ovulation counts as one...haven't had one of those ugly things in years! Oh, just feeling irritated and tired in the afternoons. That's about it for now.

I will join you guys if you don't mind. I'm 7dpo too!
No symtoms as of yet, unless a yeast infection just after ovulation counts as one...haven't had one of those ugly things in years! Oh, just feeling irritated and tired in the afternoons. That's about it for now.

Welcome Mrs. V!! :wave:

I had recurrent yeast infections with my first pregnancy so could count as a symptom? I feel for ya, horrible thing.

Me too !!! Even tho i ovulated late my AF still shows up on time usually only a few days late if she does come late and so far no blood or anything this morning and my tummy is still sore so hope i get good news also

Me too !!! Even tho i ovulated late my AF still shows up on time usually only a few days late if she does come late and so far no blood or anything this morning and my tummy is still sore so hope i get good news also

Any news yet? What time is it there?

Yeah, Im wondering too Ruskie!!!! Ive got my FX for yoU!

Katie - I took an OPK about an hour ago just for fun and it was darker than yesterdays. Hmmmm.....

Nothing yet its 5pm and not a peep from them im really :growlmad: atm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->