The TTC comedians!! - Anyone with a GSOH welcome!! :) (formally TWW countdown)

All symptoms seem to have left me this evening - :( Feeling quite fed up . . . . just wish i knew one way or t'other!

How's everyone else doing?

Well, the cramping and backache has also subsided on my end. My bbs are still firm & big and they hurt like hell!!!!
I noticed tonight when I was getting in the shower that the veins on my chest are standing out a little more. :shrug:

Other than that, I feel ok. Just really tired.

I called my doctors office and they told me that my progesterone from my CD21 test was 11.1. They couldn't tell me what that meant because the doc hadn't seen my results prior to him leaving on vacation. Nice, huh? I also didn't get the results of my "fertility culture". Guess I have to wait til next week. :(

Hows everyone else??

Was both but then I got one pierced :blush: & that stopped it. Meh.

:(

:rofl:

Im thinking you're gonna get your BFP!!!!

You better be right lol. Andddd if you are wrong I want your address so I can send you all my pee sticks as punishment! :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I put my test from this morning in my little peestick drawer that I have started in my make-up thing under the sink....I have tons of tests in there!!! Between my OPKs and the ICs....LOL!!!!! If my husband saw that he would strangle me!

All symptoms seem to have left me this evening - :( Feeling quite fed up . . . . just wish i knew one way or t'other!

How's everyone else doing?

:hugs: Could be a good sign!! Not long left now, chin up ma'dear :thumbup:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I put my test from this morning in my little peestick drawer that I have started in my make-up thing under the sink....I have tons of tests in there!!! Between my OPKs and the ICs....LOL!!!!! If my husband saw that he would strangle me!

Mine just live on the windowsill in the bedroom then i chuck 'em at end of cycle and start a new collection :) My dearest love looses his phone every five minutes & I have to find everything for him, he doesn't even notice they are there! He stood and looked out the window earlier too, I giggled to myself at his ignorance :D

I noticed tonight when I was getting in the shower that the veins on my chest are standing out a little more. :shrug:

I GOT THIS TOO!!!
I noticed it yesterday in the bath, around my nip nips. I was like wtf!! :wacko:

I cant really see them too much when I just look down at my chest but when I look at myself in the mirror Im like "holy crap". Its very noticeable.
Im hoping that is a good thing!!!!

Me too lovely. Fx'd. Im gutted I cant test tomorrow morning. Gonna have to test when I get home in the eve lol!

Oh that stinks!!!! Sorry!!!
Thats gonna be torture!!!!!

Is it just me or is this not the LONGEST 2 weeks of our lives???
UGH!!!

I'm getting some really strong pains in my left side, exactlly the same as I got a few hours before I started bleeding with my chemical & throuhout it... :sad1:

Well lets keep our FX that these pains are not bad ones but good ones!!! :hugs:

Hope you feel better.

(Ive been online looking at pregnancy test galleries on other websites. Theres a good one ...
https://www.pregnancy-health-center.com/early-pregnancy-tests.html
It shows a bunch of different brands)

Ditto. Hope there's nothing wrong with my tube!

I shall have a looky.

Thanks - tested again this morning - bfn . . . . . boo hoo

I tested again this morning and got a :bfn: too. :hissy:
This is SO frustrating!!!!!!
I feel like I wanna cry.

I woke up this morning and my boobs hurt even worse than yesterday and I felt like I was gonna hurl. I was so sure that the damn FRER was gonna give me two lines.

Dear FRER,
I am breaking up with you. You never give me what I want.
xoxo

;)

Dear FRER,
I am breaking up with you. You never give me what I want.
xoxo

;)
:rofl:

Me & FRER are on a break at the mo.
No test yet. Bout 2 hours & I can.
Bbs more tender today & nipple sore (I say nipple cos the one I did have pierced isn't.. :shrug: odd, maybe I lost some feeling or something when I got a big needle shoved through it!)
Nausea is big today.. 'sicky burping'.
Had a small migrane for a few hours too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->