The TTC comedians!! - Anyone with a GSOH welcome!! :) (formally TWW countdown)

Alright....Im counting down the 2 hrs until you test....LOL!!!
Im living vicariously through your test today being I got a :bfn:. Dont disappoint me...LOL!!!!

Thats funny about your nipple....I guess you wont be able to breast feed with it???

I wont be breastfeeding anyways. They didn't work the first time and I dont think Im going to next time either.

LOL..PRESSURE!!!

ha, I expect a bfn.
We are now 10dpo, officialy in the bracket for 'early teating' so those bfp's are coming really sooooon!!

I did google it when we started ttc. & apparently you can still feed. Some woman just take the piercing out before feeding, I dont think this is hygenic personally as with all surface piercings (belly button, eyebrow etc) they can occasionally 'ooze'. GROSS. So I took it out as soon as we started ttc. Wasn't very fond of it anyway... was a holiday present from an ex, & if I got really drunk I would occasionally wap it out! ha.
I really want to feed this time as last time I had to stop at 6 weeks because I got a tooth abcess and needed anti-biotics & strong painkillers (was more painful than the 12 hour labour I had had 6 weeks prior, back when it was still fresh in my mind ha).

Ha, I love how we threaten each other with urine soaked bits of plastic.

LOL!!! Im just gonna keep them all and hand them out for Halloween. no candy from me....just a mean pee soaked trick.....HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

HAHA

Half of me what's to say aw that's mean. But the other half is like DO IT!!

Well it looks like I got my very first EVER evap line.
I went to $Tree this morning and picked up 3 of their HPTs just to keep myself busy and not waste my FRERs.
I took it with SMU and it didn't initially show anything. I thought I saw a little bit of a line but then it went away. I couldn't see it anymore. Now theres a super light shading on it. But you can only see it if you turn it a certain way.
I feel so special now. Ive never seen an evap on a test before....LOL!!!

Well it looks like I got my very first EVER evap line.
I went to $Tree this morning and picked up 3 of their HPTs just to keep myself busy and not waste my FRERs.
I took it with SMU and it didn't initially show anything. I thought I saw a little bit of a line but then it went away. I couldn't see it anymore. Now theres a super light shading on it. But you can only see it if you turn it a certain way.
I feel so special now. Ive never seen an evap on a test before....LOL!!!

Test again!! might not be. pic???

I tried to get a pic but my camera isn't getting a clear one and you cant see it. I'll hold my wee a little longer and try another cheapie. LOL!!!

Isn't it time for you to test yet????? Hurry up and get home!!!! LOL!

Good! Hold it till you think you're going to pee yourself!
Haven't left yet be leaving at about 5.30 GMT.

Its 11:15am here (Florida). What time is it there?

OMG....ok so I went back and looked at the FRER from this morning just because I was curious. When I took it out of the case you could see a realy really think and very very light pink line. I have no idea if its an evap or what. Ive never gotten one on those before either so I dont know what they look like. :wacko:

Im getting a little excited now......Even though I know I shouldnt. Its probably an evap.

Oh, and I looked at my other FRER out of the case from yesterday and it didnt have anything that resembled a line, even when I held it to the light. Nothing. I dont know what to think..... Now im looking forward to testing again. But I think Im going to wait to use another FRER until Sat morning.

Yeah save the frer's.

But test like crazy with the cheapies!!! NOW! please pee now?!
I've only ever had one 'evap' with frer but that was 2 day into my chemical so who knows...

I did test with the cheapie because I couldn't stand it anymore and got NOTHING!!! But I hadn't even held my pee for 2 hrs.
I keep staring at that FRER and holding it up to the light. I tried to take a pic but you cant see it.
UGH!!!! I hate waiting!!!!!

aaaahhhh. Okay hold for as long as possible. I still haven't left.. mother is talking to the neighbour. grrrr. DOES SHE NOT REALISE I NEED TO PEE IN A CUP??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->