The TTC comedians!! - Anyone with a GSOH welcome!! :) (formally TWW countdown)

They close at 5 pm :cry: I will call arund 10 am pst and get my answer even if i have to be a bitch about it :haha:

Boo. Can't believe they didn't call you. Okay, so that'll be 6pm my time. I'll keep a look out for an update :hugs:

Got my answer First positive second negative which means loss number 6 for me . Doc said to stop the progesterone so i can bleed and said i need to do my day 21 progesterone check again. Thinking ill be taking it after ovulation after the check if its low

Hey can I join you guys? I'm 7 dpo having all the same symptoms!! Horrible nausea, crampy, achey, and twingy down low and fatiuge oh how I've been sleepy and just plain worn out feeling!!!

Hey can I join you guys? I'm 7 dpo having all the same symptoms!! Horrible nausea, crampy, achey, and twingy down low and fatiuge oh how I've been sleepy and just plain worn out feeling!!!

Yes! Of course :) welcome! :wave:

:hi: I'm so happy I found this site!! I found somewhere I can cry and share my addiction to POAS with!! Not stressing the hubby out is a huge added bounus too!! :happydance: Praying we all get BFP this month!!

hi everyone

spotting yesterday was brown and only lasted 10 hours very light and today my nipples look like the colour is bleeding into the skin around them ie getting larger :D so excited . .,i forced myself to pee upstairs and not do a test this morning . . . urge was huge!!!!!! no cramping anymore x

Ruskie - Im so sorry!!! :hugs:

DeputysWife - Welcome!!!!! We love buddies!!!!

Wildeone - You've got more willpower than me.

I tested this morning, I couldn't resist the urge. And I know its too early but I was still a little disappointed when I saw the :bfn:
:(

I am going to wait until Thur of Fri to test again.

All my symptoms are still pretty much the same though. I havent had anymore AF like type cramping. So...I dont know whats going on.

I didn't test this morning! Go me! Ok OH may have been in the shower so I couldn't :lol:
But I'll pretend it was cos of my willpower. Think gonna wait till thurs also.

Symptoms are pretty much same except no nausea today. I haven't had any cramps what so ever just a kind of tightening feeling but that could be my bladder, I'll pay more attention on the location if it happens again.

The last week has gone pretty quick I reckon.

Yeah I caved. OH went out so I did an opk and got a faint line so did a hpt. I feel really naughty. Ah well least it's not niggling at my mind all day. Still keeping a positive attitude though :D

It's so early - doesn't mean anything if it's negative x x x

Yeah I caved. OH went out so I did an opk and got a faint line so did a hpt. I feel really naughty. Ah well least it's not niggling at my mind all day. Still keeping a positive attitude though :D

LOL!! You feel naughty! You're so funny!!! Im getting these weird tightening type cramps...it hurts :(

Hey, we could both wake up and test in another day or two and be shocked by BFP!!!!!

LOL!! You feel naughty! You're so funny!!! Im getting these weird tightening type cramps...it hurts :(

Hey, we could both wake up and test in another day or two and be shocked by BFP!!!!!

You either laugh or cry lol. Ahh :hugs: I've had dull aches here and there today but not painful. Hopefully your pains are from implantation.

I could lie and say I'm going to wait till thurs bit I have 20 IC's so I probably won't :)

I'm with you ladies!!!!! 9 dpo today and trying to not test!!!! Yay! Thx for starting this!

I'm with you ladies!!!!! 9 dpo today and trying to not test!!!! Yay! Thx for starting this!

:wave:

Hello .... .... .... unless i managed to sleep for 4 days there is no way i wont be testing. . . . how do you manage not too!!!!!!!!!! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->