The TTC comedians!! - Anyone with a GSOH welcome!! :) (formally TWW countdown)

Somehow just stumbled across this thread now, even tho I'm 10 DPO too! Now can't wait to hear your results!! Katie, your chart looks really good, especially when you compare it to one of the old ones you have on there. Fx'd for you!!

Somehow just stumbled across this thread now, even tho I'm 10 DPO too! Now can't wait to hear your results!! Katie, your chart looks really good, especially when you compare it to one of the old ones you have on there. Fx'd for you!!

Woop, Hello!! :wave:
Ah I totally forgot about my chart lol! haven't compared the temps in days. Thank you :)

Have you tested at all yet?

Hi!

Tested at 8DPO (BFN of course) but that's it. Planning now to hold out until Monday, which is when AF is due. Not feeling super-confident cuz my temps this month are almost the same as last month around this time :( But trying to stay positive! And it definitely makes me feel better when others on here get their BFPs!! So I'll be watching for both your results! :happydance:

Katie - Hurry up and pee!!!! LOL!!! Pee in a cup now and take it home with you...LMAO!! Your mom would be like..."Honey, why are you carrying around a cup of pee?" LMAO!!!

Working ttc - WELCOME TO THE WAIT WITH US CRAZY GIRLS!!!!!!

We're a little nuts here....but it's fun!

Hi!

Tested at 8DPO (BFN of course) but that's it. Planning now to hold out until Monday, which is when AF is due. Not feeling super-confident cuz my temps this month are almost the same as last month around this time :( But trying to stay positive! And it definitely makes me feel better when others on here get their BFPs!! So I'll be watching for both your results! :happydance:

Well, we're gonna keep our FX that ALL OF US get our :bfp: !!!!!
Yay for having personal cheerleaders!!!!!! :happydance:

That's when I'm due too but I have no willpower what-so-ever!! Aslong as temp's are above the coverline I try not to read too much into it. Same here, I love seeing other people get bfp's, one of the reason's I started this thread, be abit more personal than the testing threads :) I say roughly about an hour and I'll be home to test. woo.

That's when I'm due too but I have no willpower what-so-ever!! Aslong as temp's are above the coverline I try not to read too much into it. Same here, I love seeing other people get bfp's, one of the reason's I started this thread, be abit more personal than the testing threads :) I say roughly about an hour and I'll be home to test. woo.

Everythings x'ed for you xxxxxxxxxxx

Katie - Hurry up and pee!!!! LOL!!! Pee in a cup now and take it home with you...LMAO!! Your mom would be like..."Honey, why are you carrying around a cup of pee?" LMAO!!!

HA. I don't have my pee cup.. might grab her favourite mug and go "see this mug right here, your most favourite coffee mug, you love it don't yooooou. If we dont leave this house right now then I'm going to pee in it, that's right.. my urine.. your cup! In minus 2 minutes and counting... now go go go GO."

HA. I don't have my pee cup.. might grab her favourite mug and go "see this mug right here, your most favourite coffee mug, you love it don't yooooou. If we dont leave this house right now then I'm going to pee in it, that's right.. my urine.. your cup! In minus 2 minutes and counting... now go go go GO."

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You girls are too funny! I love it! Thanks for the desperately needed humour!

You know I get so upset when I see things like this....

The following is a post by a lady on another thread (she's so sweet)

"I went to the Dr this morning as Im now 2 days late. Ive had BFP's on saturday on one brand of tests and BFN on a different brand the next day. The urine test they did at the drs office came back and the nurse said she wasnt sure if it were negative or not , which is confusing, and I asked, "you dont know if its negative or positive?" and then she just said, "well its negative", so I had a blood test done this morning to measure quantitative hcg.

My question is has anyone ever gotten a pos blood test when getting a neg or unsure result on a drs urine test???? "

Then some lady posted this as a response to it....

Just based on your charts....I would have never asked for a beta (just being honest). Your temps do not reflect a pregnancy at all. But to answer your question, yes it is possible to get a negative urine test and a + blood test. Best luck next cycle!

I mean, come on...really??? That was posted by ChristinaRN. I just think it is so rude. I posted a response and told her it was wrong....

That is pretty blunt and harsh :( we're all so fragile on this forum and vunerable we need kind words and building up not knocking back!

You know I get so upset when I see things like this....

The following is a post by a lady on another thread (she's so sweet)

"I went to the Dr this morning as Im now 2 days late. Ive had BFP's on saturday on one brand of tests and BFN on a different brand the next day. The urine test they did at the drs office came back and the nurse said she wasnt sure if it were negative or not , which is confusing, and I asked, "you dont know if its negative or positive?" and then she just said, "well its negative", so I had a blood test done this morning to measure quantitative hcg.

My question is has anyone ever gotten a pos blood test when getting a neg or unsure result on a drs urine test???? "

Then some lady posted this as a response to it....

Just based on your charts....I would have never asked for a beta (just being honest). Your temps do not reflect a pregnancy at all. But to answer your question, yes it is possible to get a negative urine test and a + blood test. Best luck next cycle!

I mean, come on...really??? That was posted by ChristinaRN. I just think it is so rude. I posted a response and told her it was wrong....

This is terrible. I know you probably dont see things like this often but it still breaks my heart that people can be so careless, cruel.

I agree - super rude. And unnecessary - the post was a couple days old and the girl clearly has AF now. To me also particularly offensive since the poster is PG with her 4th! Why doesn't she just say over in 3rd tri! (Sorry, not meaning to offend, and hope I'm not, but if you can't say something nice to the poor TTC'ers, why not just stay with the other lucky ladies in the PG sections!!)

I think i'd come intp the TTC forum even when pregnant but only to support and build up - never to gloat :(

Agree workingttc.

RNmommy, saw your reply. You go girl. Very well said!!

I'm trying to stuff my face with fries & work my iPhone. I got skills.

That was so mean. I hope she's not really an RN. If so she needs to go back to school!!!! Took a test this am :bfn: I'm not really suprised though. I hope we all get our BFP soon! I'm part of the April testing thread it just goes way to fast and half the time you get no response because of it. I like this on way better :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->