The TTC comedians!! - Anyone with a GSOH welcome!! :) (formally TWW countdown)

At least Im not the only one that thought she was out of line....

So, I took the test with me when I went to pick up my son and got a good look at it in the sunlight. Clearly an evap. But at least now I know what one looks like. The line looked like more of an indent.

So, will test tomorrow morning with a cheapie i think and save the frer.

my AF just turned up - unexpected - heavy too - normally i start with a little spotting :( Gutted

Hope you ladies get your BFP!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna put our names on the front page & our final results like they do on testing threads. Good idea?

Wildeone, if it's early and not the norm then there is a chance it could stop & you could still get a bfp. :hugs: fx'd lovely x

Just looked at my test and there's a faint line ughh, gonna do another one in a bit when need to pee again to confirm an evap.

Wildeone - Im so sorry :hugs:
Next month!!!!!

Katie - Can you get a pic of yours???? I wanna see if it looked like mine

A faint line does not mean it's an evap!! When did it come up--was it within the time? do you have a pic?

Tried but there's no natural light here.. 9pm and isn't showing up with my lamp light. It is really really faint. Wasn't in time limit. I waited 3 mins saw nothing so left it. It's now dried with the line. Maybe bit of dye leakage?

Done another, nothing showing while it's wet.

Gonna go through all the thread & get everyones names & wack 'em on the front page :)

Could just be because it's late in the day. I'd try in the morning with FMU. FX'd!!

Yeah still showing nothing. Fmu it is. Think it's a dodgy test cos ink has settled on edges too.

Good morning Ladies.
How is everyone today?
Bfn this morn but not going to let it get me down cos it's a beautiful day!
Attached a pic of last nights evap.
& today's symptoms: runny nose, nausea, backache, tender bbs.

https://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b309/sprunky17/ba998876.jpg

Gosh....are you sure thats an evap???? It looks pretty good to me!!!
This mornings test was white???
FX for you!!!!

I didnt test this morning. As I am the only one up right now besides my son. My in-laws are in my room (cause we have a huge bed - so they slept in there.) and my husband and I slept in the guest room. All my tests are in my bathroom!!!!! UGH!!! I can't get to them. And I had to pee sooooo bad when I woke up. So I just went. Maybe I'll hold me pee and test with the dollar store cheapie later.
FX for both of us.

Todays symptoms (that I noticed upon wakening):
BBs are still killing me.
Mild cramping
Nausea (terrible)

So....who knows.....

When I was laying in bed it felt like AF had got me. But when I went to the bathroom it was just a little bit of CM.

I probably wont be on much today, wil be busy ALL day. But I'll try to jump on later tonight.

Have a good day everyone!!!!!

Yeah sure.. One I did after & this mornings is stark White... It's horrible :( keep looking at it.

Yes please do test later :)
Don't think I'll be on much today either as we are going out to enjoy the beautiful weather!

Well, when I went to the bathroom earlier there was a little pink when I wiped. Which is pretty normal for me when AF is about to make her appearance. So I guess Im out this month. Maybe my doc will up my dose of Clomid for next month.

Katie, sorry about the BFNs today - I agree with RNMommy - that first one looks really good, not like an evap in the photo at least.

I'll be keeping my fingers and toes crossed for both of you - RNMommy you're not out till you get the full flow, so here's hoping it stays away!!

I don't have anything other than my usual "symptoms" for this time of the month (gassiness-sorry tmi-and bloating). AF is due on Monday going by my usual 13 day LP. Temp hasn't gone down yet but it doesn't usually go down until 12 DPO, so not putting much stock in that.

Have a good day (or rest of the day - I'm on the west coast of the US, so my day just started :))

Can't believe that's an evap . . . gutting :( Hope you get your BFP Soon ladies!! I'm still rooting for you x x

So the :witch: hasn't shown herself yet. But I can feel her stalking me.

Had a good afternoon, spent with my friend & her stepson who is around 18 months he's just lovely!

Feeling really rubbish tho today, think I might be getting sick. Ugh. I'm finally in bed, thought I'd check in with you ladies before passing out.

workingttc, thank you :) no sign could be a good sign if ya get what I mean. Loads of women get bfp with no "preg" symptoms. What is your test date?

wildeone, how are you doing??

RNmommy, that's good that she hasn't come. There is still hope yet girl! Did you manage to test today?

I decided to test again when I got home and got another very faint line. Can only see it if held up to my lamp. I don't know what to think. I suppose this is part n parcel of testing early eh!!

I didnt test today. Didnt have a chance first thing this morning and then I had that pink tinged CM. So Im not gonna waste a test. If AF doesn't show her face in the next day or two then I'll use another test.

Im kinda cramping a little so its only a matter of time.....

Argh. No she is not allowed to rear her ugly head.

Message from Katie to RNmommy's :witch: F**k off!!
...please?

Fx'd she stays well away love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"