The TTC comedians!! - Anyone with a GSOH welcome!! :) (formally TWW countdown)

Hi everyone

I'm ok thanks Katie . . . NTNP this month - this TTC is counter productive for me - just far too stressful - DH and I :sex: far far far more when we don't know when we're ov'ing etc etc and i haven't gone near him in the TWW because my stress levels have been through the roof . . . .

I hope it's all your month this month.

I can understand where you are coming from, me & OH haven't BD since ov. He had a chat with me yesterday & said that he isn't happy & that it feels like I'm not attracted to him anymore :( I also will be NTNP after this cycle. Temp dropped quite a bit today so haven't bothered testing.. Yet, no doubt I'll cave later.

It's good news from me! I got my BFP! - still cant quite believe it and praying that its a sticky! Baby dust to you all

It's funny isn't it - Me and DH DTD probably 3 times a week when not TTC then when we're TTC we probably BD 4 times in one week then maybe once evey 10 days after that . . . no wonder the poor bloke is short with me lately - must feel like i'm only after one thing . . . If the table were turned and he pulled the same stunt i'd be livid!

It's funny isn't it - Me and DH DTD probably 3 times a week when not TTC then when we're TTC we probably BD 4 times in one week then maybe once evey 10 days after that . . . no wonder the poor bloke is short with me lately - must feel like i'm only after one thing . . . If the table were turned and he pulled the same stunt i'd be livid!

Exactly the same here!! He said my moods are terrible too & it's making him feel like shit.

Exactly the same here!! He said my moods are terrible too & it's making him feel like shit.

Ditto!!! DH used the words "ok, where is my wife and what have you done with her?" . . . - i might be throwing in the towel completely - i've 2 lovely children and it's not fair to any of them or my work to be hormone crazed for months TTC then on the pregnancy rollercoaster of hormones after that . . . there are other issues as well - my pelvis comes apart during pregnancy and i'm on crutches for months . . .not easy with 2 lively children and work . . . .:dohh::dohh::dohh:

DH is on nights so we aven't been able to talk about it yet ...... :wacko:

Mine said that he sees 'katie' at most an hour of the day and the rest he doesn't know who I am. I might throw the towel in as well, well at least till we are married & focus on getting the education that I never obtained when I was younger. That is of course if I don't get a bfp in the next couple of days but I'm doubtful now, that temp dip is ugly!!

Mine said that he sees 'katie' at most an hour of the day and the rest he doesn't know who I am. I might throw the towel in as well, well at least till we are married & focus on getting the education that I never obtained when I was younger. That is of course if I don't get a bfp in the next couple of days but I'm doubtful now, that temp dip is ugly!!

Still above the coverline though!!!! I hope you make the right decision together and relax into it! Do you have any reason to believe you can't concieve without temping, ovulation sticks etc etc ??? I'm gonna check this thread but try and wean myself off this site :cry:

Yeah I know I still got a little bit of hope. Tomorrows temp will reveal all. I dunno, only been temping properly & using ov sticks 2 out 5 months. I guess in my mind it's all or nothing. I've put my life on hold to get get pregnant. I can't keep sitting at home doing nothingexcept trying to get pregnant. I think I'm too stressed tbh.

Good morning ladies....

Im sorry about everyone feeling down about TTC. I know its stressing me out majorly too. Its all I think about!!!!

I didn't test this morning but I still havent gotten AF!!! Maybe there's hope.

Morning..... Sry I've been kinda in and out of this thread.... Sry to hear too that some of you are down. Keep your heads up. :hugs:

OH is home now so feeling better did a test.. Faint line, I now have a small collection of faint lines. Frer tomorrow I think! I dunno. Had a browse at pregnancy charts in the gallery and I think I may have over analysed my temp drop :blush:

TTC IS TURNING ME IN TO A MENTAL PERSON.

OH is home now so feeling better did a test.. Faint line, I now have a small collection of faint lines. Frer tomorrow I think! I dunno. Had a browse at pregnancy charts in the gallery and I think I may have over analysed my temp drop :blush:

Ohhhh so you've joined the ttc mental ward.... Don't forget your white jacket or you won't be allowed to stay! Hhahahaha

Ohhhh so you've joined the ttc mental ward.... Don't forget your white jacket or you won't be allowed to stay! Hhahahaha

:rofl:
I'm sure I have one somewhere.

I think I have some white pads too for your walls....just no head banging or I will be forced to put a helmut on you lady!!!

I think I have some white pads too for your walls....just no head banging or I will be forced to put a helmut on you lady!!!

Ha, don't worry I don't think there is much in my head to damage!

:rofl: awesome!!!! Hey what do you think.... Clear blue digital or FRER????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->