The TTC comedians!! - Anyone with a GSOH welcome!! :) (formally TWW countdown)

Hum I dunno, haven't got far enough to test on either. Frer is more sensitive tho.

Here's link to today's test if anyone wants to have a gander

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/583751-poas-experts-needed-start-something-beautiful.html

OMG KATIE!!!! There is NO WAY those are evaps!!!!
They look like a BFP to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go take an FRER......NOW!!!!!!!

:hugs:

Ahh I only have one left. Let me wait till OH goes out cos he told me to wait till tomorrow lol. Hold my pee in for about 4 hours :thumbup:

OK, no peeing for you until you pee on that FRER!!!

FX !!!!!!!

Ha okay. Shouldn't be too hard.. Now I know I can't pee for a while I want to pee :dohh:

That looks positive hun :yipee: Congrats !
Af came for me this morning my new testing date is mother's day ! Hopefully i finally get what ive been waiting for for 10 years

Omg Katie yay!!!! No padded room needed for you! Guess I'm gonna have to rent it out! CONGRATULATIONS HONEY

Thanks Ladies. I refuse to believe it till I see it on a frer tho. I'll do it soon :) really nervous tho. What if I don't get a line on it :/

Ruskiegirl, I wish you all the luck in world, you totally deserve it.

OK Katie...I cant take it anymore....GO PEE NOW!!!!!!!!!!

You're totally gonna see a second line.....GO PEE!!!!!

I have to wait till OH has gone out. His friend is on his round way round now and I gotta play host & I don't think he'd appreciate me waving a pee soaked plastic stick around while making him a drink :rofl:

LOL....

I tried to be sneaky the other night when I was wasting one of my OPKs and I dropped my pee cup on the floor...Thank goodness it was empty....but it was loud as hell. It must have bounced ten times before it stopped....LOL!

My hubby was like "WTH are you doing in there?"

LOL....

I tried to be sneaky the other night when I was wasting one of my OPKs and I dropped my pee cup on the floor...Thank goodness it was empty....but it was loud as hell. It must have bounced ten times before it stopped....LOL!

My hubby was like "WTH are you doing in there?"

:rofl: brilliant! I decided to wondering with mine the other day idk why! & left it on the table where my OH makes his little army model things and totally forgot about it. A little while later he goes "babe.. Can you please move your cup of piss?" ha ha.

LOL!! So excited for you !!! My DH asked which child had left a cup of apple juice in the downstairs loo - i had to rescue them!!! :rofl:

LOL!! So excited for you !!! My DH asked which child had left a cup of apple juice in the downstairs loo - i had to rescue them!!! :rofl:

LOL!! good job he didn't drink it :rofl:

Bout 3 hours now till I can pee woo.
I was supposed to be going out with OH tonight to a wedding reception but I just don't have the energy! & my ex-boss is going to be there who owes me £600 & refuses to pay it, don't think I should put myself under the stress of seeing him, last time I saw him he said I'd got fat! The *******. he also found out we was TTC and told us not to bother, we don't want kids at our age! Sooo I have rented out two chick flicks & gonna stay at home weeping at movies & peeing on sticks :thumbup:

LOL!! good job he didn't drink it :rofl:

Bout 3 hours now till I can pee woo.
I was supposed to be going out with OH tonight to a wedding reception but I just don't have the energy! & my ex-boss is going to be there who owes me £600 & refuses to pay it, don't think I should put myself under the stress of seeing him, last time I saw him he said I'd got fat! The *******. he also found out we was TTC and told us not to bother, we don't want kids at our age! Sooo I have rented out two chick flicks & gonna stay at home weeping at movies & peeing on sticks :thumbup:

HEHE i like that saying Watching chick flicks and peeing on sticks :rofl::haha: Sounds like a great plan hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->