The TTC comedians!! - Anyone with a GSOH welcome!! :) (formally TWW countdown)

Omg :rofl: thanks for keeping me laughing.... Btw do you think the cups are better than peeing right on the sticks????

Omg :rofl: thanks for keeping me laughing.... Btw do you think the cups are better than peeing right on the sticks????

I've tried peeing on a stick once and pee'd all over myself :)
So I've used cups ever since, with cups you are guaranteed to get the right amount of pee soaked up.

I've tried peeing on a stick once and pee'd all over myself :)
So I've used cups ever since, with cups you are guaranteed to get the right amount of pee soaked up.

Hmmmmm I may try that next. Love you girls to death. I couldn't imagine doing this alone!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!

Faint lines come up on both within about 4 mins :')
Can't seem to pick up the frer with my camera & I don't want to remove it from the case... Yet.

I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tearing up here!! So please for you x x x x x x x x

Thank you :')

Please please please let it stick. Gonna have to wait till Monday to go docs arghh.

Pictures here...
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/583751-poas-experts-needed-start-something-beautiful-update-frer.html

OMG!!!! Im so happy for you!!!! CONGRATS!!!!
I see the lines!!!!!!

I see the lines!!!!!!

Thank you lovely. It's your turn next!!! Not tested at all today?
Going to get a digi on Monday. Sent OH to get one earlier but they had sold out :growlmad: & he didn't think to go to another shop! Lol. Then it will be official to me I think, will also be day AF is due so her not showing will double confirm!!!

I see the lines!!!!!!

Going to get a digi on Monday. Sent OH to get one earlier but they had sold out :growlmad: & he didn't think to go to another shop! Lol. Then it will be official to me I think, will also be day AF is due so her not showing will double confirm!!!

No, I didnt test today. Still waiting on AF.
I havent had anymore spotting. No cramping or anything like that.
My bbs are still really sore. So, I dont know.
Its just a matter of time. But there's always next month.

I see the lines!!!!!!

No, I didnt test today. Still waiting on AF.
I havent had anymore spotting. No cramping or anything like that.
My bbs are still really sore. So, I dont know.
Its just a matter of time. But there's always next month.

I think you still have a chance. Don't count yourself out yet!!

Kaite!!!!!! Yay :happydance: I'm bet your on :cloud9: I can't wait for the rest of us to see that :bfp: I go away and forget the laptop for a couple of days and someone ends up preggo!!!! Woohooo maybe I need to try that again for the rest of us!!

I went to sea world with my almost 6 year old yesterday and there were 2 new babies maybe the magic rubbed off!! Well atleast I can hope right? ;)

Morning ladies..... Well I laid in bed this morning thinking af was here..... It's normal for the evil to come with FMU but there was nothing. Even looked down and excm came out.... She's due for her evil attack either today or tomorrow.....

Have a really strange metallic like taste in my mouth today. It's grossing me out.....

How's everyone today????

Cupcake Mommy - Have you tested???? Thats a common early preg symptom some women report..... TEST!!!! LOL!!!

Katie - Have you tested today???

Well, I thought AF would show up today too. Nothing. Im on CD31 (i think)
I dont have any more tests :(

I guess I'll just wait a couple more days and see if she shows up.

Cupcake Mommy - Have you tested???? Thats a common early preg symptom some women report..... TEST!!!! LOL!!!

Katie - Have you tested today???

Well, I thought AF would show up today too. Nothing. Im on CD31 (i think)
I dont have any more tests :(

I guess I'll just wait a couple more days and see if she shows up.
Hahaha I don't have any test left either.... I'm trying not to test. Got a bfn yesterday soooo I'm trying to hold out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->