The TTC comedians!! - Anyone with a GSOH welcome!! :) (formally TWW countdown)

I have 10 IC's left!! Wish I could send you each a couple lol.. Talking of IC's I have decided to keep testing till see docs tomorrow as paranoid after last months chemical. Ran into the bathroom desperate this morning.. Grabbed my pee cup (which is a plastic shot glass) put it where it needs to go! Started to pee & I was so desperate that the force of the flow knocked it straight out my hand into the toilet!! I was like NOOOO! then I started shouting at my vagina to stop peeing (OH was in the bedroom listening to it all) I managed to stop... :blush: I was like J what do I do? He just casually replys get it out.. So I did! SO GROSS! gave it & my hands a good wash all while holding the pee in, there was no way I was going to miss fmu! Finally resumed procedure & line looks lovely so totally worth it! Ha ha.

Oh Katie....That is hysterical!!!!!!
Im so happy for you..
Keeping my fingers crossed for a sticky bean!!!!!

Ha I know.
Yeah me too :)
I think you should go get some more of those dollar tree thingys!!

I took a test this afternoon BFN.....AF not due untill the 13 so I still have hope. Sore bbs twinges and pulling in pevic area cwcm. Who Knows not feeling very hopefull right now. So happy for everyone who got BFP this month Sorry for everyone the witch got.

Hey Ladies!!!!

Well, still no AF. Had another episode of a little pink tinged CM when I wiped but AF hasnt started full blast yet. Which Im sure is coming because I just took an Answer early result and got a BFN :(

I wish the :witch: would just come already so I can start my Clomid again.
If I do get AF within the next day or two thats actually a good thing because then this will be the first regular cycle Ive had in a LONG time. :happydance:
So, thats a good thing.

Katie - I love you to pieces but I am a little jealous, Im not gonna lie...LOL!!!

Maybe you should send me your pee sticks and let the good luck rub off on me. Hahaha. :rofl:
(Thats kinda nasty....hahaha.....no i wont rub your pee sticks on myself!)

To all my other ladies.....Keeping our fx for the rest of us to get our BFP!!!!
Baby dust to us all!!!!

I do feel guilty I got a bfp :( lol!! Silly I know.
Lol.. Rub my pee on ya if ya like! Ha.
There is still hope yet ladies!!! I have everything crossed for you!!

You shouldn't feel guilty at all, but honestly I would too. :hugs: FX for the rest of us.

P.s. I'm a tad green myself RNmommy. :winkwink:

Soooo happy for you Katie! I just knew you'd get a BFP!! No update for me yet, but I think AF is for sure on her way. I'm due tomorrow based on my usual LP length (13 days), and my temp at 13DPO last month--the day before AF--was exactly what it is today. It's dropped the coverline. I haven't tested because I think getting that BFN would make me even sadder than I felt reading my therometer this morning. Sigh...At least there's only a few more hours to wait.

Still have my fingers crossed for the rest of you girls! :hugs:

Katie - Please do not feel guilty at all!!!!!
We are all so happy for you!!!!!
You should never feel bad about something like that. :hugs:

Maybe you need to send me your pee cup for good luck instead (with no pee in it...LOL).

I know I know!! But I love you all very much!! Been the funniest 2ww ever!!

Ha ha, even after I dropped it in the loo??

LOL!!! Even after you dropped it in the loo!!!! :rofl:
It adds a certain charm to it....LOL!!!!!

Now what am I going to do without my Katie? :hissy:

We'll have to think of something for you to rename the thread :)

I dont know....we should take a poll of what everyone thinks.... My mind is blank right now.... :shrug:

You're on :cloud9: !!!! LOL!!!
Thats why you're still up at 2am!!!!
Its only 9pm here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79