The TTC comedians!! - Anyone with a GSOH welcome!! :) (formally TWW countdown)

The time difference is amazing.
Doctors tomorrow, I haven't let myself get properly excited yet. Still worried & anxious, AF is due tomorrow, think once I get through this week I will be able to relax!

Everything is gonna be great for you!!!!!
But I understand the being nervous thing.
I was nervous the whole time with my son being I had miscarried before.
But i had a great pregnancy and you will too!!!!!

WE NEED TO BE BUMP BUDDIES!!!!!

We dooo :)

I hate my doctors surgery. I put up with so much crap to have a decent doctor. I've now got to go on my own cos the receptionist refused to give me an afternoon appointment till all the locum spots had been filled & I refused to see a locum, its not the first time she's made me cry. I always imagined J would be there for this. He's got work till 2.30pm. Annoying thing is.. (he's a carer) & he has to take two of his paitents down there this morning so I'll probably see him!! I'm so mad & upset. I'm sure she can't do that.

Everything's ok on my end. But things must be way different over there cause here you have the right to see whoever you want to. You can't be made to see someone eles. I would be livid. On the bright side hopefully you'll get the conformation we've all been waiting for. :happydance:

I hate the uk healthcare.. Think cos its all free. Went to doctors without J and left in tears. He told me I'd come too early, refused bloods, to come back in two weeks with a positive test & told me there's a chance my pregnancy is going to end in a miscarriage. He didn't say any of this with a harsh tone, a bit of a pitying tone, but his words were harsh enough. I decided to cheer myself up & stop at my grandads on the way home & tell him my good news but he just asked if I was going to get an abortion!

Wow nice guy that Dr. of yours......Grandpa is a ray of sunshine too....I love old people you just never know what they will say. :hugs: I think your doc was just trying to cover his bases and prepare you just incase. But thats just not something we want to here when we want this so bad it haunts your dream and every waking moment too.......Everything will be ok and this Christmas you'll be holding you miracle. :happydance:

I know, it's a bit hit & miss with my grandad lol. Just gonna relax the next two weeks & celebrate with my partner & then go back with a gleaming 3+ on a digi :) I have a good feeling so can't be nothing better than that at the mo.

Have you tested today?

Nope not today. I'mreally feeling like I'm out this month. All my symptoms are gone. My bbs little bite sore but that could be AF since she due in 2 days. Who knows.....I guess I can't give up till she shows her ugly face but after 2 years I guess I'm just a little cynical.

You are right as long as she is still
AWOL you got a chance! Are you testing weds then?

I will yes. Going to town here after while. ( I live in the middle of nowhere) I need to pick up hpts and I guess some groceries haha. I might brakedown later and test who knows. I say I'm not but then I can here them calling my name just begging to be dipped in pee. I'll have to help them out and do it I guess. lol I think I'm loosing my mind :wacko:

Ha ha naw it's just a TTC mind. I always use the excuse to get groceries to buy hpt's! Did it only yesterday ha. Keep us updated once the little voices get to much and you dip! :)

:rofl: Well atleast it's not just me!! I will keep you updated just as soon as I can get those little white sticks of heart break!! LOL

Katie Im so sorry about your butthole doctor!!!!! Dont worry about what that jack*ss says!!!!

Well Ladies.....Today is CD1 for me. The :witch: showed up this morning. I saw some more spotting when I woke up so I took an HPT just to double check which was BFN.
I went out and ran some errands (I had put a tampon in before I left) and when I came home and checked, sure enough....AF.
So I called my GYN and they're going to call in the script for my second round of Clomid. Im not sure yet if he's keeping it at 50 or if he's bumping it up to 100mg. I guess I'll find out when I pick it up later today.

Oh noo :'( actually getting a little emotional. I wanted you to be preg just as much as you do I think! I hope he bumps up the dosage to give you a better chance! :hugs: x a million x

Awww...LOL! You're so cute!!!!

I am looking at this as a positive thing because that was the first normal cycle I have had in over a year!!!!! YAY!!!

And I dont think Im going to start so early this time. I started wearing my hubby out way too early. The last time we had BD'd was the last day I got a positive OPK. But considering you can O anywhere from 12-36hrs after, I think we wouldve had a better chance if we BD one more time after that. But he was tired he couldn't.
We had done it so much we actually rubbed a little raw spot on his 'stuff'. LOL!!!
So, Im saving up our energy for the right time. And I might buy some preseed. I know they sell it at Walgreens. Or so it says on the website. So I'll check later when I pick up my script.

Ah that's a good thing then means clomid did work. I hope his 'stuff' is better for you to try again :) I will be with you all the way through this next cycle! Right up to bfp. Your name is going in le sig!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->