The TTC comedians!! - Anyone with a GSOH welcome!! :) (formally TWW countdown)

Yeah, thats def a good thing. I guess my doc was happy with the results of the Clomid at 50mg so he kept me at 50mg for this cycle too. So we'll see what happens.
How are you feeling DeputysWife?

Katie...I know what you can rename the thread!!!!!

NUTTY BUDDIES

:rofl: Its perfect!!!!

Aww thank you :)
You should temp this cycle then you can confirm the big O.

Ha that's a good idea.

Ughhhh I'm getting AF cramps.

My temps would never be reliable. I am an insomniac and never sleep the whole night through. Im up at all times of night. :(

I just ordered some more OPKs from earlypregnancytests.com. I like those ones better than the ones I ordered off of Amazon.

So I should be getting those just in time to start using them. Picked up my Clomid earlier. So I start that on Wednesday. CD3-7 again. FX I pop out a couple eggies this time. Maybe I'll be able to catch one that way.

FX for a sticky bean for you!!!! Im so excited about your upcoming doc appt!!! Im going to live vicariously through you for now...LOL! :hugs:

All sounds very organised! I'm not a very good regular sleeper. But still did the temps sometimes I would only get two hours sleep before taking my temp but still came out with a good pattern!

Lol I'm going to go back at 6 weeks & with a 3+ on a digi. Got 1-2 on digi yesterday so should have no prob getting 3+ in 2 weeks. I think my 'AF cramps' might be trapped wind, stupid IBS :blush: I got to stop worrying about everything & enjoy this!!

Going to OH's mums for a couple of days tomorrow. She cried with happiness when he told her :)

Ooh what about TTC comedians for the name?

LOL....thats good....We just need to take the DPO tracking off of it....LOL!

Im determined to get my BFP this cycle!!!! I want a Mother's Day Gift of a BFP!!!!

Lol oh yeah. I'll change it now.

Mothers day must be diff over the pond we had ours already!

Yeah, here its the second Sunday in May.

Done! :) who do we still have left testing? I noticed there's a few that only posted a couple of times & never again bit I saw one in bfp announcements.

I'm still testing! Sadly got a BFN this morning at 14 DPO, but no sign of AF yet so I guess I'm still in it...(Tho I feel like most people get their BFPs by this point!)

RiteAid (drugstore) brand early response...supposed to be 25 miu, like generic FRERs. I'm thinking I'm probably out and my LP is just a bit longer this month - guessing AF will be here tomorrow :(

But trying to stay positive!

Oh right I think I know the ones. Maybe you just implanted late :) fx'd she stays away

I'm doing ok. I had some really bad bad cramping this morning. Took my breath away but no AF. I usually have some spotting a day or two before but nothing yet. I didn't buy any test, if I don't have them I can't use them. Been really emotional today, we're looking at trading off my pickup for something with better fuel milage. We live 25 miles from the nearst place for me to work. I cried on the way home just bawled like a baby. I know it whats best but I think with the stress of ttc it just hit me. I love that truck.

Anywho Katie that little pumpkin better stick we're living through you right now!! What are you going to do not peeing on a stick everyday?

DeputysWife....I know how you feel about the truck. Mine was taking a dump on me last year, I traded it in and got a 2010 Explorer. But I guess its better for me so I can fill it up with babies. Now if I could only get pregnant....LOL!!!
It would be nice to have a reason to use the third row seat!!!!

I want a :crib: !!!!

We're looking at a Jeep Liberty. I have a 2007 Dodge Ram with a hemi. I love it but I do need something with better MPG. I looked at a Dodge Challenger they have enough room for the baby seat but it would be a pain in the butt. I want a baby so bad I almost cry thinking about it. :hugs: We'll get our babies hopefully sooner rather than later. Or we both might go crazy:wacko: I think after 2 years I'm almost there!! lol

Ah I want a truck!! But not suitable for the uk. I've been really emotional last few weeks. Crying at everything. Now got what finally wanted I'm still bawling ha! Started crying bout half hour ago cos OH accidentally snapped my finger. Didn't even hurt! But yet I still burst into tears & told him I hope his willy falls off :| ha.

I reckon Tizlet is going to stick around! He/she has too! Im still POAS ha! Gonna take a break for rest of week and then see what lines are like at the weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->