The TTC comedians!! - Anyone with a GSOH welcome!! :) (formally TWW countdown)

Ha ha, get your hubby to do it!

Aye it's kicked in!! I'm glad I don't have a job so I can just laze about, although I do have that college course starting in a couple of weeks that should be interesting! I just wish he would be nicer especially now I'm pregnant & my hormones are all over the place! & I've given up smoking, was still smoking when TTC. Sometimes I wonder if he wants a child more than he wants me.. He used to tell me how desperate he was to have kids before we even got together. Idk. I'm probably being silly but my mind is buggered lol! I'll stop waffling now! Soooo.....

I learnt how to make porridge for the first time today! I don't think I did it properly though, looked like well it was sticky & lumpy? My cooking skills are something not to be desired!

Good morning ladies!!!! CD3 for me and I took my first Clomid today for this cycle. I know I should take it at night but after thinking about it, I think I'd be more prone to forget it at night. And I dont want that!!!!

On another note, I have an abscess on my butt cheek and it hurts to sit :(
Thank goodness its not O time or I'd be in trouble. :rofl:
Hopefully it will go away in a day or two.

So how is everyone doing today???

Hi ladies!!!! Was outta town and got back last night. The evil :witch: got me!!!! Boo!!!!!! Onto the 4th month......

Cupcake Mommy,
Where in FL do you live? North, Central or South?

Hey ladies!!!

I think I am going to start my HCG diet drops after AF stops. But Ive been reading online that they can be used to stimulate ovulation in women. Im wondering if this will make me pop out more eggies being Im already on Clomid.
What do you think???

**I wonder if anyone on this site has tried the drops for fertility aids...hmmmm**

Hey ladies!!!

I think I am going to start my HCG diet drops after AF stops. But Ive been reading online that they can be used to stimulate ovulation in women. Im wondering if this will make me pop out more eggies being Im already on Clomid.
What do you think???

**I wonder if anyone on this site has tried the drops for fertility aids...hmmmm**

What are they and are they really supposed to stimulate more eggies????

Hey girlies!! The HCG drops make you body think its preggers so your matabolism speeds up. Atleast thats what I've heard. Kaite sorry your feeling bad hopefully it won't last long. RNmommy if I were there I would help with your butt problem lol. That is my favorite part of my job. Sorry about AF Cupcake!!!!

Hey girlies!! The HCG drops make you body think its preggers so your matabolism speeds up. Atleast thats what I've heard. Kaite sorry your feeling bad hopefully it won't last long. RNmommy if I were there I would help with your butt problem lol. That is my favorite part of my job. Sorry about AF Cupcake!!!!

That is SO funny that you say that!!! I love the abscesses!!! All the docs Ive worked with know to get me when one comes in the ER!!! LOL!
I LOVE IT!!!!! :rofl:

I ordered them for weight loss. Theres a very low calorie diet that you have to follow. So the HCG helps burn excess fat.
But in my research about the diet I have found that the HCG can increase chances of getting pregnant. Im guessing similar to that of a trigger shot. But not as high a dose Im sure.
But on livestrong.com it said that it stimulates the ovaries and could cause multiple births.
:shrug:

Im doing it because I need to lose weight but, hey, if it increases my chances of getting preggers, thats a bonus I guess.

I used to work on the surgical floor so all the post op or maybes surgeries came to us. I loved it. I work in a now clinic so I still get to see it just not as much wound care. I love it though.

On a diff note still no :witch: but the days not over yet. I took a test at the clinic but BFN. Never thought about it but I wonder how sensitive they are? I need to go google now.....lol

I used to work on the surgical floor so all the post op or maybes surgeries came to us. I loved it. I work in a now clinic so I still get to see it just not as much wound care. I love it though.

On a diff note still no :witch: but the days not over yet. I took a test at the clinic but BFN. Never thought about it but I wonder how sensitive they are? I need to go google now.....lol

Ooooh, I dont know. I know that there were times in the ER when we did our little HPT for the pts and then the lab ran the urine and it came back +. It didn't happen a lot, but enough to make you think. I wonder what they are too. If you find out, let me know. Just curious!
Hope that :witch: stays away from yoU!!!!

All the stuff that I found says most of the time its 25miu. But I found alot of stuff about women who were preggers but tested neg at the clinic. So I found nothing i didn't already figure anyway.....but atleast now I know!

Dear ttc comedian friends.... I sadly announce that I have broken up with FRER.... She just doesn't give me what I want. I shall drink a bottle of wine for this sad day....:rofl:

Dear ttc comedian friends.... I sadly announce that I have broken up with FRER.... She just doesn't give me what I want. I shall drink a bottle of wine for this sad day....:rofl:

:rofl:
I posted the same thing last week! Those damn FRER!!!! Thats so funny!!!
(I mean, not funny that its not giving you what you need, but funny that we think the same thing.)
I feel like doing this... :hissy: ....everytime I see only one line!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->