The TTC comedians!! - Anyone with a GSOH welcome!! :) (formally TWW countdown)

Mine already swears Im going to make his fall off anyways because I use it too much!!!! LOL!!!
I keep telling him Im going to go to the adult toystore and get those molding kits and make a mold of his stuff! LOL!!!
That way if it falls off, Ive got back-up!
:rofl:

Ha ha that's a good idea! I'm going to do that. Knowing me I'd probably end up using it as a weapon against him, he pisses me off I'll give him a good slap across the face.. With his own willy :rofl:

Im doing alright. AF isn't too bad. It was normal flow yesterday now it seems to be slowing up a little.
I think Im going to take my Clomid tonight before I go to bed. Which isn't until late. So, maybe I'll ovulate a day or so sooner. :shrug:

Ah good :)
Wish I could say ahh that's a good idea but I don't have a clue about clomid!! None at all. Think might do some research so I at least have some idea what you're talking about lol.
I'm just trying to get house clean (let it slip last few days) & get everything ready to go visit J's mama & family! Really looking forward to it but just wish I had the energy to go with.. Currently got my fat ass on the couch 'taking a break from cleaning' ha!

LOL!!! Me too, except Im taking a break before I even started. LOL!!!

Ha ha. I did that too. Just found out I'm not supposed to use cleaning products. Waaa. So told OH cleaning is off for now he was like well you would barely do it before you was pregnant anyway. I was like WHAT!!! He's just gone for a shower, decided I'd pop in with a nice cold glass of water for him :) mwahahaha

LOL!!! I do that to my son sometimes....It's priceless!!!! And SO FUNNY!!!

I think if you wear those rubber cleaning gloves and a mask you should be ok. :shrug:

Im watching A Baby Story...this one was so sad. The lady had been married for almost 2 yrs and they were trying to have kids. He died in a car accident so she had the hospital do a sperm retrieval right after he died.
She went through 10 rounds of IVF and finally got pregnant with quadruplets 4 yrs after he died!!!!! Amazing!!!!

Wow. I don't have those tv channels :( might persuade OH to get it when we move. Gotta start looking for a house now arghh my flat is too small for the two of us let alone when there's a little one too which will have more belongings than me & OH put together!

Ok well I feel like I'm out this month. BFN on test this am. Af due tomorrow. I had my clomid filled today. Just not feeling it. On the bright side I have had none of the spotting I usaully have the day before. But that coul be the Clomid.....who knows :shrug:

How are is everything with you girls today?

Hey DeputysWife!!!
I start my Clomid tomorrow morning for second round! I was gonna start it tonight but I dont want to screw anything up. Plus, I go to bed at different times every night but I always wake up at the same time. So, I guess its better that way.

Im sorry about the BFN! You could still get one!!! FX!!!!

Is your Clomid CD 3-7? Thats when mine is to but mine is 100mg. I've heard the diff days are better from some. Like the follicles have more time to mature on CD 5-9 but on 3-7 you get more follies. I've thought about talking to the MD but I guess he knows what he's doing. I hope sofor the BFP but I doubt it :nope: We can just have New years babies together!!! It'll happen eventually!! I might be a Grandma before but dang it I'm having another one!!!! Or I could just buy another horse.....but DH might just string me up for that one lol better stick with the baby he can't sell it lol

Lets hope he doesn't try and sell it....LMAO!!!!

Im taking mine CD3-7 too. Im on 50mg though. My bloodwork showed that it made me ovulate last cycle, so lets hope it does again. I thought for sure he'd up it to 100mg but he said it worked at 50mg so lets try it again at 50mg. I said ok. But if it doesn't work this month, I mean if I dont ovulate, then he had better up it to 100mg or he's gonna get my boot in his butt! Haha.

Oh, I just want to be preggers and be done with it. I have a 6yr old son from a previous relationship. My husband doesn't have any children. So, it makes me want #2 even worse. Even though he loves my son, I want him to have one of his own. :)

Our little boy will be 6 this month. He wants a brother or sister so bad. Even told us he if we couldn't afford one we could have his piggy bank :( It broke my heart and made me proud all at the same time. DH wants another really bad too. He just don't talk about very often if I do he just tells me it'll happen eventually. But the look on his face month after month kills me.

Good morning ladies!!!! CD3 for me and I took my first Clomid today for this cycle. I know I should take it at night but after thinking about it, I think I'd be more prone to forget it at night. And I dont want that!!!!

On another note, I have an abscess on my butt cheek and it hurts to sit :(
Thank goodness its not O time or I'd be in trouble. :rofl:
Hopefully it will go away in a day or two.

So how is everyone doing today???

:rofl: sorry to laugh at your misfortune but (ha but) it's your butt! :lol:

I'm okay just sick as a dog! J is being a douche for some reason as well! He tends to be a bit like it when we are at his mum's, just forgets all about & isn't helpful etc. Tbh I wish I'd never come! I would rather be at home on my own than upstairs in bed on my own in someone elses house. Ughhh

Ah, Katie. Im sorry you're not having a good time. That does suck, I totally agree. See, my ex was just the opposite. He was always nice and sweet and caring when everyone else was around to see him. But when it was just me and him he was a total d*ck!!! LOL!!

So....the "morning" sickness has kicked in??? :(
But its all for a good reason. :)

I hope I get my BFP this month so we can be bump buddies. One of the girls on my BeanStalkers thread just got her BFP this morning too!!!

I love seeing my girls get their BFP. I can live vicariously through you guys. LOL!!!

P.S. You should have seen me trying to pop it!!!! LMAO!!!! :rofl:
It's pretty hard when its on your butt!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->