The TTC comedians!! - Anyone with a GSOH welcome!! :) (formally TWW countdown)

Dear ttc comedian friends.... I sadly announce that I have broken up with FRER.... She just doesn't give me what I want. I shall drink a bottle of wine for this sad day....:rofl:

:rofl:
I posted the same thing last week! Those damn FRER!!!! Thats so funny!!!
(I mean, not funny that its not giving you what you need, but funny that we think the same thing.)
I feel like doing this... :hissy: ....everytime I see only one line!!!!

Bahahahaaaaa.... Did you comment on where I live? I swear I saw that....

Oh, no I didn't comment back, but i saw you posted where you live. I lived in St Cloud and worked in Kissimmee a few yrs ago. I loved it up there.

Yeah yeah.....I live in lake Mary/heathrow..... It's nice but the Mosquitos love me too much.

On a serious note.... Need some advice from you nurses in here.... I've posted this somewhere.... I think Matt is infertile. His semen is very thin and clear like water. I'm extremely fertile and have been unsuccessful in ttc. Do you think we should get him tested????

I dont know....They do have at home tests for sperm count. Maybe you could try on e of those first. I think they run around $35.

Good morning!!!

Katie - You must not be feeling well because you're the one that usually greets us first with the "Good morning". Hope you're not puking your brains out!!! Grow that beanie good!!!!

Hows everyone else doing? Today is CD4 for me. Took pill #2 of 5 of my Clomid for this cycle. Also took my HCG diet drops this morning. Supposed to take 10 drops under the tongue 3 times a day. They tasted nasty and instantly made me nauseous! YUCK!!!! Let's see how long me taking the drops last! LOL!!!

Morning ladies!!!! I'm on 2CD.... Good grief! I'll be keeping my eye on you RN.... Xxoo

LOL! See my luck, I wouldn't just get pregnant, I'D GET PREGNANT!! With like 4 or 5 babies.
I just want one or two, not a litter :rofl:

I really just want to lose some weight before I get preggers but I dont want to stop TTC. Ive gained so much weight in the past years its not even funny :(
UGH!!!

Ahh yes. Sick as a dog. It's giving my secret away too! Got a friend round & I had to leg it to the toilet! Ah well at least hormones are nice & strong! Home as well now :)

Well I start my 2nd round of Clomid on Sunday. She got me yesterday morning 2 days late. I was statred to get my hopes up and bam she got me. But I have my Clomid opk strips and bought some preseed. Well see how it goes. I normally get stressed out with opks but I want a baby damn it!!!

Katie I hope your feeling better.

Everyone eles fx'd we get BFP this month!!!!

DeputysWife - Im sorry the :witch: got you!!!! FX for this cycle for you!

I take my last of my 5 Clomid pills for this cycle tomorrow. Today is CD6 for me. So, hopefully I'll O a day or two earlier this cycle. Gonna start with the OPKs on CD10 I think. I don't want to do it too close to the time I take my last pill because I'll get a false +. I tested that theory out on CD2 and got a pretty dark line. LOL! COuldn't resist.

So, now I just wait....and wait...and wait.... :hissy:

We're all gonna get our BFP this month so we can be bump buddies with Katie!

Yes you all are! I'm lonely in this boat! Joined a bump buddies thread thing but can't really connect with anyone! I'm feeling better, still sick but it's becoming the norm now. At my friends daughters birthday party & there is a bouncy castle, I WANT TO GO ON IT SO BAD!!!! ha. Oh yeah also managed to throw up at the party too! Luckily no 5 year olds saw lol. What's everyone else up to this weekend?

I MISS MY KATIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Hope you're feeling better.... :hugs: )

I MISS YOU TOO!!!!

Not feeling better but learning to cope with it though :thumbup:
How's your weekend been? I'm abso shattered after the weekend!! In a bubble bath right now! Ha.

You are soooooooooooooo pregnant Katie!!! So thrilled for you! I've stuck to my word and i'm NTNP this month ... not pee'd on anything at all and i'm not going to!

Thank you :)

Oh wow that's willpower, even I am still occasionally POAS! Hope a more relaxed approach is just the ticket you need for that bfp! Is your ticker correct?

Thank you :)

Oh wow that's willpower, even I am still occasionally POAS! Hope a more relaxed approach is just the ticket you need for that bfp! Is your ticker correct?

yes it's correct and funnily enough since i've stopped charting, opking and counting DH is all about the :sex: he can't get enough...:dohh: i'm so relaxed about it all too - so much nicer :coffee:

Are you getting progressively darker HPT's??? Some peeps seem to but others don't - think it might be more about urine strenght than hormones in the early weeks

Ah that's good then, not long till you're in 2ww again then! :)

I've run out of tests now but they did get progressively darker and slowed down a bit, but I dunno how dark IC's can get. Might have got to the limit on them lol. Got one digi left but saving that for when I go to the doctors next week :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->