The TTC comedians!! - Anyone with a GSOH welcome!! :) (formally TWW countdown)

Ah that's good then, not long till you're in 2ww again then! :)

I've run out of tests now but they did get progressively darker and slowed down a bit, but I dunno how dark IC's can get. Might have got to the limit on them lol. Got one digi left but saving that for when I go to the doctors next week :)

Love the fact that your ticker is showing your babe has more brain ccells than paris hilton :rofl:!!

Ha ha I know. It gives you a choice development or humour.. I had to pick humour!!

LMAO! Thats funny. True and very funny!!! (The Paris Hilton thing)

A pea has more brain cells than Paris Hilton!! I LOVE it!! I've got my opk's, my preseed and 2 dose of Clomid tonite. If I don't get a baby soon I'm going to go brooke!!! lol Hopefully the opk's won't stress me out to much. They did the last time I used them. But I think I stressed more wiating and worrying that I missed it. Anywho how have you girls been? Kaitie I hope your little Tizlet isn't making you to sick sweetie! :hugs:

A pea has more brain cells than Paris Hilton!! I LOVE it!! I've got my opk's, my preseed and 2 dose of Clomid tonite. If I don't get a baby soon I'm going to go brooke!!! lol Hopefully the opk's won't stress me out to much. They did the last time I used them. But I think I stressed more wiating and worrying that I missed it. Anywho how have you girls been? Kaitie I hope your little Tizlet isn't making you to sick sweetie! :hugs:

Hey there!! You sound like me!!! I just finished my 2nd round of Clomid yesterday. Ive got my OPKs readya dn I just bought some Pre-Seed today. I actually got it at CVS which I thought was a bonus, I didn't have to order it online. Little things make me happy. I knew if I ordered it online there was a chance it wouldn't get here in time.

So, now Im waiting. CD8 for me today. Hoping I O sometime in the next 6-10 days. Ive got my appt scheduled with my GYN for my mid-luteal progesterone level on CD23. FX it shows the Clomid is working again!!!

FX for BFP for all of us this month!!! Bring on the New Years Babies!!!!!

I got mine at CVS too!! I was just as excited I hate ordering things online. I don't think my Dr wants progesterone level this month. He said everything looked good to come back in June if I'm not pg by then. But I ovulate, my left tube was blocked and I had some endo. So the Clomid is just a booster I guess. I hope I don't end up with a litter. :dohh: Did you have any side effects form the Clomid this month?

I hope I dont end up with a littler either. LOL!!!
I think 3 would be my limit!!!!

I actually havent had any side effects from it this time. Last time I had some terrible visual disturbances but nothing this cycle. So it actually makes me a little nervous. Im worried its not working. :shrug:

No sickness today!! Yes!! I think it might be related to my pre-natal vits, heard they can make ms worse & I've just ordered 90! :dohh:
Me and OH had an argument today. I officially quit smoking today (did try when got bfp but cold turkey was just a big no no, I was getting so stressed) got prepared with my nicotine replacement stuff & OH said he was going to quit with me, he's not a big smoker unlike me, he used to just socially smoke but last few weeks he's started smoking at home. Anyway woke up today put my patch on & was feeling good! Then OH comes home and he has spent the last of our money this month on buying cigarettes and just starts smoking in the front room! I was livid and kicked him out the house for a couple of hours. I was going to use that money to get my pregnacare as only got one tablet left, my mother was going to bring me some but she's cancelled visiting till next week. Luckily I have a £10 overdraft so ordered some online, as I don't have enough to buy in store. Hopefully they should arrive Thursday or Friday, I only have one tablet left, which I will take tomorrow instead of today. Do you think that'll be okay? I've convinced myself if I don't take folic acid my baby is going to get spina bifida :/ sorry to rant, but you ladies are all I have :(

What is cvs?

Hey Katie. You know you can buy folic acid tablets pretty cheap at the drugstores. Only a couple dollars a bottle. I believe you need to take at least 400mcg/day. But if you miss a day or two, im sure you should be ok.

I only took the prenatals for the first couple of months and the were making me so sick. So I talked to my OBGYN and some of the nurses I worked with at the time, and I switched to taking a double dose of children's vitamins. They work just as good. And no more sickness related to those nasty pills.

Hope that helps you not worry so much. Worst case scenario, just buy some flinstones vitamins. :)

Lol. I didn't know this. Thought about just folic acid but as my diets rubbish I wanted the pregnacare. If they make me sick I'll ask doctor next week & OH will of got paid by then. Is it just me or do men become more irritating when you're pregnant? Just literally had another argument, he's been complaining recently he doesn't get enough :sex: & tonight for the first time since O'ing I've actually wanted to so we start to get down to it & he starts complaining I don't give him enough attention before hand, talk about killing the mood, nothings good enough. He's really annoying me lately, I can't tell if it's him or my hormones :shrug:

I'm sure it the hormones. I hated my hubby at one point. Well maybe not hate but strongly disliked him. You'll get used to it when your hormones even out more. He'll get used to them never evening out ;) Don't worry to much about the vitamins. I actually didn't take any with my first. I was sick the entire time all 9 mnths. Vomited atleast 3 times a day with meds. So he said they would just make it worse and he didn't want me to take them. The only thing wrong with Waggoner is his attitude ;) CVS is a drug store. They're on every corner in the bigger citys, we're growing up we now have 2!! My home town is at about 20,000 people right now. Not count college students. I hope tomorrow is better for you. :hugs:

Ah good, I was starting to worry that my feelings for him were diminishing. I feel alot more chilled about the bits now :) I have bad habit of working myself up over nothing & over analysing things. Tomorrow is going to be a better day! I got more housework done today than needed so tomorrow is a stay in bed all morning day :)

How are all my ladies doing today????

Today is CD10 for me. Waiting to O. Noted an increase in CM but not where it needs to be yet. So I wait....and wait....LOL

Any news from anyone else?

What CD have you O'd on being on the Clomid?

Well last month I didn't do opks. I found them way to stressfull for me. I just know I usaully o cd15-16. But with the Clomid I now have no clue. I guess just knowing goes out the window when your overy and fallopian tube is so swollen you hurt for a week before and after you O. Needless to say I bought some opks this month. It was even more stressfull worrying I missed it. Stupid Clomid!!! :winkwink:

Well last month I didn't do opks. I found them way to stressfull for me. I just know I usaully o cd15-16. But with the Clomid I now have no clue. I guess just knowing goes out the window when your overy and fallopian tube is so swollen you hurt for a week before and after you O. Needless to say I bought some opks this month. It was even more stressfull worrying I missed it. Stupid Clomid!!! :winkwink:

LOL I'm feeling this too - decided not to do OPK's this month but worried i've missed it somehow.

TMI _ CM question .... 19th & 20th I've had EWCM Not a huge amount but there today nothing does that mean i Ov'd yesterday or today normally?

LOL I'm feeling this too - decided not to do OPK's this month but worried i've missed it somehow.

TMI _ CM question .... 19th & 20th I've had EWCM Not a huge amount but there today nothing does that mean i Ov'd yesterday or today normally?

That sounds right to me! :thumbup:

Today? Have had a little more of it this morning so i'm confuddled now! BD sat, sun, mon, tues and if i have it my way again tonight :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->