• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The TTC comedians!! - Anyone with a GSOH welcome!! :) (formally TWW countdown)

Nicole, give me a colour so I can add you into my sig.

Kimbre, I picked pink cos I know it's your fav & RN, I picked orange cos it reminds me of your giraffe :rofl:

P.s what is RNmommys real name?! I don't believe it's RN :rofl:

Hahaha hilarious!!!!! Yeah I'd be a little shocked if it was.... Mmmmmm I pick, blue!!!! :). I have no idea what her real name is!

Joke of the day....

My husband and I are very attractive. I’m sure our baby will be beautiful enough for commercials. Whom should I contact about this?
~Your therapist.

:rofl:

lol thanks i do love pink! and i dont know RNs real name but shes a nurse so thats why its RN b4 mommy.lol right??

wow im feeling weird this cycle! about to pull my lazy ass outta bed and head to the store to get my mother a gift.

Ok I've had enough..... I'm gonna go get some dollar store tests.... Now let's see if I can wait this out till Sunday.... Kimbre you're about 5 days behind me.... How you are staying so patient is beyond me!!!!

haha cupcake mommy! :rofl: im only 5 DPO!! if i test i bet it'll be BFN and ill cry:cry: hahahaha. so youre testing today? you're 10 DPO? that may show up:thumbup:

im TRYING to wait until the 13th...friday the 13th=) i love that day. 7 more days... but i doubt ill make it! its sooo hard isnt it!? and my DH just thinks im NUTS..."why cant u just wait and see if you AF comes, then test?" well , dear that would be the normal way to do it wouldnt it? but i'm a woman! come on!:haha:

nicole: i added you to fbook. but no one in Fbook land knows im TTC yet:friends: so shhhhh.

I agree.... Waiting sucks!!!! :grr: I need to add you to my signature too!!! I created a fb group for us that's 100% private so we can vent in there too!!!!

I noticed something new today.... Really gross blue veins in my bbs and arms.... Weird!!!! Maybe another sign.

Katie, do you still have my white jacket?

Ooh a Friday the 13th! I was having a think earlier looking at your chart & I decided you should test the 12th. Yes. Lol.

You know how like when you go on holiday & you have a dog & you put it in kennels while you're away. Can I do this with my OH for the rest of pregnancy?
I struggled getting my kitchen spotless yesterday & I get up today & go in there & there are crumbs everywhere! I stupidly have a carpet in my kitchen so this means hoovering again! I decided to get back into bed this afternoon to have a lay down & he goes to me "are you actually going to do any cleaning today?"

I swear I really want to just grab him by the balls and give 'em a good hard tug & say "if you ever question me again throughout this pregnancy.. You see these testicles I have here well I rip them off and feed them to you for breakfast! AND THIS WAY MY KITCHEN WILL STAY BLOODY TIDY TOO!!"

Ah if only! :)

Yeah still got the nasty things.. Looks like I have ring road going round my nipple :rofl:

Ugh I hate my flat.. I'm trying to get some rest while OH has gone into town & downstairs have started arguing! Her. Voice. Is. So. Grating.

:rofl: i get that too in the condo I live in right now... Except mine is a dog barking or her toilet flushing....

I can hear when her husband is taking a wee, it's so gross.
I haven't had sex for like 3 weeks but I'm going to have to tonight I think.. Loud :haha:

Gross!!!!! Yeah that would totally bring on the nausea!!!

Do it do it :sex: hahaha

When OH gets home I will say...

"get naked we are having :sex: but not because you deserve it because you do not mr! This is purely because I'm hormonal & the neighbours have pissed me off!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->