The TTC comedians!! - Anyone with a GSOH welcome!! :) (formally TWW countdown)

All this talking :sex: made me realise I actually wanted it.. So we did. But now I have cramping :cry: is this normal?

:rofl: you are so funny. i feel the same about my DH... he WRECKS this house on his days off and messes it up every day when he gets back from work... he never picks up aftyer himself and when we have his son and my daughter (2 year olds!) it gets hard to keep up with. but i DO. and some days i take a day off, and what does he say"you never do anything!" WHAT??? is he NUTS. i aways have his son i always have my daughter, and now i have his puppy to watch and pick up after, plus i have a side job...just because you go cook at a diner from 6 am to 3 pm doesnt mean you work more than me! damn it!
hahaha im done now. stupid men.

and i dont know about the cramping? i now that when i was a few months along i had some spotting and cramping and they said i might have a MC but i didnt. i hope you feel better!!!

Haha. He just goes to me "I want some food but theresnothing clean" I said do some washing up then like you said you was going to help me with yesterday, he goes "was that your plan just leave so I'll do it all" cheeky sod said this while I'm cleaning in the front room! He keeps complaining he's bored too, cos I've told him he can't go out tonight, he went out 4 nights over the bank holiday weekend, & we just can't afford for him to keep getting drunk! - rant over lol.

As for the cramping I had a google & apparently it's linked with orgasms.. The uterus contracts, you feel it more when you're pregnant cos uterus is bigger. And as I ahem'd 3 times.. It makes sense :blush:

ohhh yeah it is linked with orgasms i use to get it when i wasnt preggo.

and my DH does that too! i want to eat and you haven't washed the dishes...while im in the process of cleaning something he messed....and i say why cant you do a dish!?? srsly? is it that hard to lift a fing finger.....ha.

I'm thinking about leaving my OH. I play it down so much on here. My life is an utter misery. I thought it was because of TTC but it's been worse since I got my bfp. He scares me. The only thing stopping me is I don't think I can have a baby on my own.

I basically raised my daughter on my own... my DH loves her as his own but he doesnt help out much, even with his son...you can do it if you have to!

why does he scare you?? im here if you need to talk.

I really don't know what to do :(
I tried raising Xander on my own & that's when it went wrong & I became really mentally I'll & my ex started proceedings to take custody, in the end I gave up cos I knew he was right. What if that happens again? J has already said if I leave him he will take me for custody and I fucked up before so why wouldn't I again.

I know deep down im ready for another baby just I don't know if I am on my own.
I'm really unhappy. I do love him but I'm finding it hard to like him at the mo. I thought me being pregnant would make him grow up but he's just gone in reverse, like he's rebelling. It was his idea to have my implant removed & start TTC. he scares me cos he has gotten violent in the past (not actually hit me, but grabbed my throat, pushed me etc) and he pushed me other day & slapped my hand & arm. And on Monday he went mental & punched a hole in door, I asked why & he said it was either me or the door so I left and went to my friends for a bit. Now I don't care what he does to just me but I do care about my unborn baby being harmed :/

I just don't know.
I'm in abit of a situation I guess.
I'm sorry to pour my heart out, I do have people I can talk to (my mum) but he'd hear me on the phone so I can't :(

well im here! i know how that can be... and no baby can make a man "grow up" trust me... my baby's daddy is a jerk and he use to do what your OH does to you...and he started treating my daughter that way and i left...

i really hope things get better for you , and i hope he stops this or things change... and im sure that youre older and maybe you can handle the baby alone now? how old were you b4.

Thank you. I hope things change too, I'd rather do this as a family, I suppose I'll just see how the next couple of months go, maybe things will change after the scan. I turned 19 2 weeks after Xander was born so I've got 4 years on me now, doesn't sound long enough :/ I probably would be able to do it on my own & now my mums kids are older she would be able to help me out more, she's the only family I really have.

Omg Katie!!!!!

Before Matt came along I was in an abusive relationship similar to you.... Honey, regardless you don't deserve to be treated like this. And you are carrying such precious cargo....

Do you have family or close friends that could help you? I wish I wasn't so far away, I would totally help.... But I've been through ALOT and can totally be here to listen.

I'm sorry I've bought the mood down. He's laying in bed next to me now asleep with his arms around me, it's making me feel sick the thought of him touching me right now. I don't really have anyone that can help. Finically I'm screwed if I leave, plus id have to live with my grandad and he's really old now & I couldn't handle living at his house with his senile dementia thingy, rather stay here! Lol. So I'm kinda stuck :/ I feel horrible right now, grr.

Ugh..... Don't ever apologize to your friends. That's what we are here for. Across the pine or not!!!! Alright woman!!!!!

Do you use Skype???

Nope I don't have a computer, I have to use my iPhone to get online. Sucks!

oh im sorry hun. are you for sure wanting to leave him? could you talk to him and tell him that he shouldnt be hurting you like this? have you talked to him? and i was going to ask you if you had skype as well. that sux that you dont.

I have talked to him already this week. Gonna give it a few days see how it goes, I reckon.

Good morning ladies!!!! So I tested yesterday morning with IC and got sucha faint line i thought i was imagining it. So at work I snagged a test and took it at lunch time. BFP!!!!! I grabbed another one and took it when I got home....BFP!!! And because I couldn't help myself, I peed on the Answer test I had waiting for me.....BFP!!!!! I can't believe it!!!!!!

Attachments

• BFP1.jpg
    BFP1.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 2
  • BFP2.jpg
    BFP2.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 3
Cupcake mommy - I noticed a few days after O that I was getting really dark veins on my arms and the ones on my chest were standing out more!!! FX for yoU!!!!!!!!

My real name if Jenna. LOL....not RN.... :rofl:

Katie - Im sorry for what you're going through. I had a similar situation with my ex when I was pregnant. We'd get into fights a lot. One time he threw my cell phone through the wall. He never laid a hand on me but it was still frustrating!!!! Maybe he just doesn't know how to deal with this. Give him a little time and see how things go. Hopefully he'll come to his senses. But if he really scares you girl, get out...fast. You're carrying precious cargo and you're a PRINCESS!!!!! LOL. don't let him get you down. I was a single mom for a couple of years before i got married. I have faith that you can do it if you need to!!!

We're here for you! :hugs:

Holy crap Jenna!!!!!! Yay! :dance: :dance: I'm so happy for you... Great now I have to change my signature again!!! Hahahaha. What were your symptoms????

Well I cheated and got my :bfn: today. :(. 25miu, dollar store test with FMU. Could I really be out this month??? I had myself convinced.... :grr: still too early??? But Jenna got hers at my dpo.... :(. :(. :(

I dont think you're out yet!!!! Im keeping my FX for you!!!! I listed my symptoms on the "How many DPO were you" thread.

Hey, I didn't get mine til the afternoon. So, who knows, maybe you could retest at night and get BFP!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->