• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The TTC comedians!! - Anyone with a GSOH welcome!! :) (formally TWW countdown)

OMG YAAAAAAAAAY :yipee:
I'm am so happy for you!! Ef my problems this is way more important! Aww yay :) cheered me right up!!

& lovely name :) I'm adding you to my bump buddies!!
Those lines are so strong!!
I got mine in afternoon/evening too! I think fmu is a load of poo!!

omg!!! Jenna!!!:bfp: no freaking way!!:wohoo: so happy for you dear=):hugs:
how long have you been trying again??
and the veins in my breasts are sticking out so bad i swear if i touched them id feel em!!

but i think AF is on her way... my lower back is KILLING me.. heart burn...pressure..headaches... skin breakout...still have alot of CM but its now clear?

today i couldve sworn i had a UTI bc i felt like i had to pee all day but didnt.

i cant believe you got your BFP! so happy!:happydance::happydance:

Kimbre, you aren't out woman.... Those symptoms can go both ways!!! :)

I tested this morning with yet another :bfn: but I don't feel out. My bbs are still swollen with veins and soreness.... I'm still hopeful!

Yay for veiny bbs lol.
Nicoles right, those symptoms can go both ways!

Aww boo Nicole, are you only testing with fmu?

Yeah... I figure it's not worth testing after that..... I'm kinda torn. I am hopeful but go back and forth feeling in and out... :/

Katie - You're too funny!!!! Thank you!!!! It was definitely a shock to see the BFP because I was sure I was out.

Kimbre- All thos symptoms you're having are the SAME ones I was having. The lower backaches and the cramps were terrible!!!!!

Keeping FX for my Comedians!!!!

I love you all!

If you have cheap tests, why not try testing in evening as well?

No way.... Then I waste them. Lol

CupcakeMommy - I tested Friday morning and the line was so faint i honestly believed I was seeing things. I didn't get my dark ones until the afternoon and evening. Plus, I took an FRER today to see if the lines got darker and it had. And i took the test at 1030am and had only held my wee for about an hour. The lines were basically the same color.
Im rooting for you to take a test tonight!!!! LOL!!!
FX for you!!!!

Today's Test! :dance:
Big change from yesterday! And I only held my wee for about an hour!
Today is 12DPO!

Attachments

• HPT1.jpg
    HPT1.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 5
  • HPT2.jpg
    HPT2.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 3
Your comment at the bottom of your ticker is HILARIOUS :rofl:

awww thats so exciting! your :bfp:

lol I wanna be bump buddies with you ladies already DAMN it!

i know that my symptoms can go both ways...but every time i think it seems like this times different...AF shows up...ugh. i guess im trying not to get my hopes up!

Im in the city visiting with my mother. mother's day was amazing. DH took me and my mom out to dinner. my father took me for a ride on his Harley! and then he took my daughter on her FIRST ride down the driveway hahahaha.

it was a great day today. itd be awesome if i could go back home to my DH and hand him a BFP. =) oh how i wish. after 1 year and 2 months...that'd sure be nice.

oooo i hope my symptoms are preggo ones like yours RN!!!:happydance:

Just called my doctors office and they said my progesterone levels last week were 17.6 !!! Whoop Whoop. Last month it was only 11.1
I asked them what I needed to do as far as coming in and getting my bloodwork checked again and she said the doctor wouldn't be in for about another 20 min and they would ask him and call me back. Keeping FX he asks me to come in and get some bloods. I want to make sure that progesterone is staying up and my HCG is good.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Lol, cheeky little ticker. Can't believe I'm 8 weeks & still haven't been to the docs :blush: TOMORROW.
Anywho...

Kimbre, as your symptoms are always so varying maybe try not reading too much into them. Easier said than done I know! But I hate seeing you :(

I had a dream last night that Nicole posted that she got a bfp. Wth?! I haven't had vivid dreams for ages. I actually had to check on here I was that confused! Where is the woman? I wanna know if there's any truth in my wacky dreams.

My OH's job is that he is a support worker for a 21 year old lad that has autism & other learning disabilities, his name is Chris. I just got this text off of J, he is at work now...

Just told Chris u was having baby right..... he then said "whens it due" I said December the.. he actually said "yea..... December 19th... Monday.... 2 oclock in the morning"..... WTF!!

Aaaah, how freaky!!

Hey, autistic people and savants "know" stuff! Be prepared on that day!!!!!
LOL!

I just talked to my doctor's office and they wanted me to come in tomorrow for blood work but Im working. UGH!!!! So now I have to wait until Wednesday! :growlmad:
My appt is at 820am. So at least its early. I should have my blood work back by Friday. :dance:

So you want to know how spaztic and such a POAS-aholic I am?? I went out to do some grocery shopping and then stopped at Dollar Tree to pick up some HPTs. I had saved my FMU in a little cup. Did the $Tree test with the FMU and the line is so faint it almost looks like an evap!
So I panicked and took out my last FRER i was saving for Thursday and dipped it in the same pee. The line on the FRER was the same as control so I breathed a sigh of relief. LOL!!! I know the sensitivities are way different but I still panicked. :rofl:

***I know SPAZTIC is spelled wrong but when I typed it in the normal spelling it dotted it out. I have no idea why!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->