• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The TTC comedians!! - Anyone with a GSOH welcome!! :) (formally TWW countdown)

Did you look at the calendar??? December 19th is a MONDAY!!!!!

Hey, autistic people and savants "know" stuff! Be prepared on that day!!!!!
LOL!

I just talked to my doctor's office and they wanted me to come in tomorrow for blood work but Im working. UGH!!!! So now I have to wait until Wednesday! :growlmad:
My appt is at 820am. So at least its early. I should have my blood work back by Friday. :dance:

So you want to know how spaztic and such a POAS-aholic I am?? I went out to do some grocery shopping and then stopped at Dollar Tree to pick up some HPTs. I had saved my FMU in a little cup. Did the $Tree test with the FMU and the line is so faint it almost looks like an evap!
So I panicked and took out my last FRER i was saving for Thursday and dipped it in the same pee. The line on the FRER was the same as control so I breathed a sigh of relief. LOL!!! I know the sensitivities are way different but I still panicked. :rofl:

***I know SPAZTIC is spelled wrong but when I typed it in the normal spelling it dotted it out. I have no idea why!!!!

Haha, you silly woman!! She says after going through a massive panic of faint lines last week, :blush:

LOL!!! My FRER is dark dark so Im good now. hahahaha.

Im not testing anymore!!!! (yeah right)

Im going to get my blood work done on Wednesday and hoping for some good numbers. Im wondering if he'll repeat it on Friday.

You know, I was gonna say the dollar tree tests suck but I guess being Af was probably due today, it did pretty good at picking it up for a cheapie. I wonder what my ICs would look like. But I dont have anymore! :(
Oh well.

I AM 4WKS PREGGERS TODAY!!!!!

Hey, Im going to start a thread in First Tri called BumperStickers. One of the girls in the BeanStalkers thread made a siggie for it???

Here's the code:

Code: [IMG ]https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v387/Rae13/BumperStickers.jpg[/IMG] (remove the space after [IMG )

I know Ive kinda been looking around in there and havent seen anything interesting! LOL! I started the thread. Go find me over there!
Im still staying on here but I want you over there with me too! LOL!

Lol done it. Once we all have our bfp's in here I'll start a preggo comedians thread but not untill everyone is up zee duffus tho! As there is only 4 of us now.

Sorry ladies I haven't been on in forever. I was really really stressed out and just not feeling well. Jenna I'm so excited for you congrats!! I've been reading up and I missed a ton. I have not been symptoms spotting this month. I broke my heart last month when I was so sure I was even 2 days late and then she got me. Apperently the Clomid does that. So I'm not even sure when I o'd this month. But we dtd every other day and just went from there. But shes due on the 13th so i guess we'll see. I've got my FX for everyone!! Praying this is our month!!!

:)

Yes, welcome back. I thought you'd left us :(
To continue further in this group you must hand over your first name & fav colour :rofl:

Well if I have to!! Here goes........

Hello my name is Jennifer and I'm addicted to peeing on a stick!! Oh and my fave color is red!! :winkwink:

Now I'll see if I can fit you in my sig without it going "you've exceeded limit of lines blah blah".

I haven't figured that out yet. Guess I know what my next project is. Who care about laundry anyway!! lol

Screw laundry!! Ok now I better go do it!! lol

I tried the sig thing lets see if it work shall we!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->