• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The TTC comedians!! - Anyone with a GSOH welcome!! :) (formally TWW countdown)

It wasen't to bad I'm a little dumb when it comes to that stuff. Ok now I better go do laundry.

Deputyswife: we are the same DPO and I'm due for AF on 16th but testing on the 13th:hug:
RN: u crack me up still poas. Lol

:wave: I've thought about testing on the 13th just for the hell of it! But I wonder sometimes if we even cought the eggy this month. Stupid Clomid kicked my ass this month. If I don't get my BFP I might just skip the Clomid and restart it in June :hug: to all you guys, girls whatever you know what I mean. Goodnight or morning whichever it my be.

Hi darlings.... Just wanted to say hi. Gotta run off to that thing called work. Missed you ladies!!!!!

AF due today. No sign of her just yet, but also got BFN this morning.... Bllahhhhhhh

Miss ya'll!!!! Xxoo :hugs:

Ooh, at least she hasn't shown.. Still in the running. Have fun at your new jobby :)

nice to hear from you Nicole! good luck with no AF FX for ya!

Room for a (not so) little one? I wouldn't say I'm a comedian, but I'd rather laugh through this mess than cry!

OH is doing his first sleep at work thing tonight so I'm all alone :( scary. Okay, normally he does the cooking cos well I'm rubbish! Ha. So this is what I've managed to make for dinner.. Feel for me!!

https://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b309/sprunky17/5399f27f.jpg

im not so good at cooking either. my DH is a cook and he usually makes my food hahaha.

Haha, it actually tasted okay.. I ate it all! Although thinking about it now is making me want to vomit!

:dohh:I thought it was some kind of potato stuff with gravy!! :rofl: But it looks good!! I do most of the cooking but my hubby can cook too. I cook better than he does but he bakes better than I do. Whats up with that?

Welcome GreyGirl!

and Deputyswife- its the same for me...my DH is great at cooking but not at baking and im not so great at cooking but awesome at baking lol

Yeah I'm just shit. Lol... I once gave me & J food poisoning from frozen pizzas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->