• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The TTC comedians!! - Anyone with a GSOH welcome!! :) (formally TWW countdown)

Thanks fuys for the welcome :)
What is that on the plate?!

Omg Katie lol no way! Haha. Oh well some ppl just can't cook no biggie.

I finally got my butt to the doctors, got weighed, measured, blood pressure & got my belly out. There was two student doctors there, and they was quite good looking and I had to get my fat belly out in front of them! Boo.
Anywho, he said my belly feels normal not unusually large as like with twins. THANK GOD.

How is everyone else?

Good morning!!! I feel pretty good. Still trying not to symptom spot. But I can tell you my bbs are not sore at all. Weird cause the last couple of month they have been really sore for about a week before af due. Thats about all I've noticed though. I guess time will tell.

Kaite did you get a sono or not? There could always be two in there!!! lol

Katie - :rofl: Thats funny!!!! Hot doctor students !! LOL!!
They didn't do an U/S ???

DeputysWife - I wouldn't fret about the bbs not being sore. Maybe thats one symptom of pregnancy you'll be lucky enough to not get!!!!! Haha. FX

Ended up not having to work today. :yay:

Im going to call the doctors office in a bit and see if they have my results from yesterdays blood work. They said they would, so Im keeping my FX!!!

That's a good sign then! Anything diff is good I reckon :)

Na, I got one in about 3/4 weeks. He said it wasn't large so I'm taking his word! Lol Ideally one baby is just enough!

Yeah they were gorg & wearing lovely shirts & lovely smiles. Haha watch out horny pregnant woman!! OH came with me so I couldn't stare too much!! Ha

Well that sucks!!!!! (about the staring....LOL)
My hubby wont even touch me right now, he's afraid he's gonna mess something up!!!! :hissy:

Have you and your hubby :sex: since your BFP ???
Oh wait, you have right??? Cause you said something about it causing you to cramp a little. Im kind of worried about that too.

Yeah only like 2 and a half times though. The cramping freaks me out too much!

Ha ha yeah I stopped half way through last time! Poor man, had to wait like 2/3 weeks then didn't get to finish!

This might be TMI - just warning....

But I decided to go lay down earlier because Im just exhausted all the time. I was laying there and realized how horny I was. I gave myself some "attention" for about a minute and my stomach started to cramp. So I stopped. LOL!!! Not doing that again!
:rofl:

U guys:) that's normal!! It use to happen to me as well, and actually it sometimes happens when I'm not preg... It is weird though and after trying so long if I finally hot my BFP I'd prolly be paranoid too.:hugs:

Haha Katie, I hate it when theirs hot doctors and ur a hot mess!!!
Luckly since I moved back to the middle of nowhere and not the city there aren't any hahaha:rofl:

HCG of 320 @ 15DPO
Progesterone of 34.1

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back